Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: I've been beaten but not out!

It works a little for 2.60, i can start the emulator and pick a game but when i have choosen my game the screen turns black!

Monkey64, I really want to tell you this, dont let this get you down and DONT give up because of this!!! I, or anyone else, deffinetly HAVE NOT just thrown you aside and forgotten about you because of this... We still love you and have great respects and anticipate your work!!! please remember, that your emu might and most likely will, turn out better since you are working on a code from the ground up for the PSP, just that it will require more work!
    but more importantly, even if youre entire work would turn out as a total flop compared to deadalus (which I HIGLY doubt....), remember your own words!!!: "Regardless of the outcome, Keep working at it. A great scene coder is not some elite prick who spend 4 years in a university, he is just someone who was very commited and never gave up regardless of the outcome."...
    what I am saying is, during this entire PSMonkey, remember all the stuff you are learning about coding!! you will never regret this, I promise!!

I am still, just like all the other people invovled in the PSP homebrew scene, rooting for you 100%, looking forward to your future updates and <3 U!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fox
    It works a little for 2.60, i can start the emulator and pick a game but when i have choosen my game the screen turns black!
    that could also be because of the rom, what you explained happens to most games on 1.5 aswell.... only mario64 works properly (hardly even that tho, TERRIBLY slow and all the textures of the first level are entirely white.... the only way to indicate where u r is thru the jags lol...)

DCEmu Newbie

We Wont Leave You Alone Psmonkey

You Still The Best Coder Ever

do you have the latest version, the guy who made it released a 2.XX freindly version

yea he released version 2 supporting usermode. I'm shocked by this emu though, it just came out of the blue.

He created the PC version, of course he knows everything about the N64 and can port it over fairly easy.

Quote Originally Posted by The Horny Antilope
    Monkey64, I really want to tell you this, dont let this get you down and DONT give up because of this!!! I, or anyone else, deffinetly HAVE NOT just thrown you aside and forgotten about you because of this... We still love you and have great respects and anticipate your work!!! please remember, that your emu might and most likely will, turn out better since you are working on a code from the ground up for the PSP, just that it will require more work!
    but more importantly, even if youre entire work would turn out as a total flop compared to deadalus (which I HIGLY doubt....), remember your own words!!!: "Regardless of the outcome, Keep working at it. A great scene coder is not some elite prick who spend 4 years in a university, he is just someone who was very commited and never gave up regardless of the outcome."...
    what I am saying is, during this entire PSMonkey, remember all the stuff you are learning about coding!! you will never regret this, I promise!!

I am still, just like all the other people invovled in the PSP homebrew scene, rooting for you 100%, looking forward to your future updates and <3 U!!!
    Um, I think he already knows that.

DCEmu Newbie

If you are a 2.0+ user download the new version!
    It runs in usermode and works with my 2.60.

Daedalus PSP version R2:
    http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/d...0.zip?download

@Pspmonkey: he has released the source with his emulator. Maybe you could take a look at it?

~Derek~

Are you guys working together now, i heard a few rumours.

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information