Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: I've been beaten but not out!

Psmonkey, is it possible to take his textures and graphics out of his emulator and put them into yours? Then you could work on improving those grafix so the grafix would be super.

Uutt ohh....I have a feeling that this is going to slow down Iris even more...

Keep up the good work PSMonkey, I know your's will be much better in the long run! (And I look foreward to it!)

Quote Originally Posted by Xiro
    yep, roms over 8 MB wont work in this release...
    actually i believe mariokart was over it and it still got to the title screen

Quote Originally Posted by lildude9232
    actually i believe mariokart was over it and it still got to the title screen
    Load the title screen and freezes. Monkey 64 is still better, as it can get ingame in Mario Kart

Sorry to hear about this Psmonkey... but you should highly consider working along side with StrmnNrmn to create a better emulator. With the two of you working on one project, you will have a perfect emu out!

im sure the guy who made this wouldnt mind helping psmonkey to get textures working, his emulator is open source. It seems like right now that textures is one of the main things holding monkey 64 back. Obviously monkey64 will be a better emulator in the long run, but hopefully this new one will give monkey64 the little push that it needs.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ZFB8
    Btw, has anyone tried Zelda yet? It says in the file in the emulator that it's playable O_o"
    yeah I believe that file is from the pc version of the emulator
    and i heard somewhere that roms that are 12mb works to

hehe yea now all monkey needs is mario64, and if u can get that going good u will have at least 3 good games = quest, mariokart, and mario64

DCEmu Newbie

!!!!PSMonkey and Daedalus unite knowledge and we will have a super N64 emulator !!!!!

PSP Coder

Guys, I am not quitting. This emu will just only make me work harder to get something out sooner.

THE HUGE PROBLEM RIGHT NOW IS I AM STUCK AT WORK BECAUSE OF STUPID MILESTONES. MY PROJECT AT WORK MUST BE IN ALPHA STATE BY TONIGHT.
    Ds sucks. god i want to do a psp game.

Anyways more status update later this week. I am gonna look long and hard in the texture code to find the bug that i still have.

Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information