Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: I've been beaten but not out!

we can only hope middlemaniac.... i have no doubt in PSmonkeys abilities as a coder, and since he is going to be working with the author of Daedlus and getting help from him i believe that we will see Monkey64 pop up sometime soon with the GFX problems ironed out for the most part. BUT always remember that emulating the N64 on the PSP is going to be a long project ecspecially when they try to implement sound and maybe wifi. I hope Monkey64 will be optimized enough to handle the addition strain on the CPU from the sound and such, becayse if it is, then this would be the BEST homebrew on the PSP

Quote Originally Posted by BALL_SAC
    You two should learn to be a team, and create a new n64 emulater. Your going to have a hard time keeping up with the deadulus emulater with new realeases every friken day. There for, you guys should start a new team.
    I think its best to keep things seperate, also problem keeping up with DeadulusPSP? i really dont think so, in some ways DeadulusPSP has to do some catching up to Monkey64...if you remember Monkey64 can actually get ingame with MarioKart64 while Daedulus as of now, cant. Also from what ive been reading the FPS of Monkey64 is much higher than that of Daedulus.

...now what Monkey64 does have to worry about is presetation...its just simply amazing seeing the Super Mario 64 logo on the PSP, something that Monkey64 cant do quite yet (BUT im hoping PSMonkey can get that sorted out with the new GFX plugin).

ok ive babbled enough

Quote Originally Posted by psiko_scweek
    we can only hope middlemaniac.... i have no doubt in PSmonkeys abilities as a coder, and since he is going to be working with the author of Daedlus and getting help from him i believe that we will see Monkey64 pop up sometime soon with the GFX problems ironed out for the most part. BUT always remember that emulating the N64 on the PSP is going to be a long project ecspecially when they try to implement sound and maybe wifi. I hope Monkey64 will be optimized enough to handle the addition strain on the CPU from the sound and such, becayse if it is, then this would be the BEST homebrew on the PSP

I think its best to keep things seperate, also problem keeping up with DeadulusPSP? i really dont think so, in some ways DeadulusPSP has to do some catching up to Monkey64...if you remember Monkey64 can actually get ingame with MarioKart64 while Daedulus as of now, cant. Also from what ive been reading the FPS of Monkey64 is much higher than that of Daedulus.

...now what Monkey64 does have to worry about is presetation...its just simply amazing seeing the Super Mario 64 logo on the PSP, something that Monkey64 cant do quite yet (BUT im hoping PSMonkey can get that sorted out with the new GFX plugin).

ok ive babbled enough
    I agree with that to, and becides if they were a team what would they name there emulator?

I think in the end Monkey64 will run alot better.I dont wanna put down the auther of daedulus but I do belive he was having trouble working on this PORT.I agree with you psiko_scweek that SOUND,espesially on 2.0 and abouve will be very intesting to say the least without the ME,still very possible though. Personally weather they TEAM up or not its great to have TWO very tallented coders working on the PSP! THANKS PSMONKEY

P.S. was wondering if anyone at ur work knows of these EMULATORS?? Or would you have to KILL ME?

LOL, I wonder how Nintendo would like it that your making an N64 emulator for a rival console

yeah hes fired the next day for plotting against the company

Quote Originally Posted by stotheamuel
    yeah hes fired the next day for plotting against the company
    HaHa that would suck , Any Progress reports with the EMU monkey?

Amazing the next few weeks are going to intresting. No doubt abot that.

DCEmu Newbie

i guess if things get too difficult without the ME...they can always make a silent version for version 2.00+ and a full version for 1.50

btw, a quick question. what would the frames need to run at for the games to be smoothe? or is every game different? i had a feeling it was 30fps..but im not sure. or is my question just stupid and im not thinking? hehe...but yah, either way, i would like to know, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by silvershadow
    i guess if things get too difficult without the ME...they can always make a silent version for version 2.00+ and a full version for 1.50

btw, a quick question. what would the frames need to run at for the games to be smoothe? or is every game different? i had a feeling it was 30fps..but im not sure. or is my question just stupid and im not thinking? hehe...but yah, either way, i would like to know, thanks.
    To answer your question...
    It depends on the game. Super Mario 64 runs at 30 fps, while Super Smash Bros, Goldeneye and Perfect Dark run at 60fps.

Quote Originally Posted by Faith
    To answer your question...
    It depends on the game. Super Mario 64 runs at 30 fps, while Super Smash Bros, Goldeneye and Perfect Dark run at 60fps.
    Where exactly did u get this info...

Thread Information