Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: I've been beaten but not out!

Not to bring everyone down, but there is still plenty of work to do. We still need

-Sound
    -Save states
    -Better FPS
    -Color production
    -Higher size roms to even READ

I dont mean to be a bad guy the work done here is phenominal and you both shocked the you know what outta me but i def do think you guys do need to work together. It would further help the process as a whole and avoid all of the "Who released this first? Who's source code is this? Who should get the recognition?" etc etc. bull$#@! we dealt with with "Sonyxteam" and "MPH" with the downgrader for 2.00

Have confidence and faith in what you both contribute and it should kick some major butt

Nintendo Ds does´t suck

I think that they should collaborate. But not to end the non-existant ego war, or to end the who-gets-recognition thing. I think that they should simply because this whole project is for the people who play it, and for the scene. In the end, not too many people will know who made the emulator anyway, but they WILL remember the emulator itself. If they both collaborated, I think it would reach a final state much quicker, and they both would get equal credit anyway. Only good can come out of them working together, and it will only further the scene.

But still, it's their call, and I respect any decision they make, and to be honest I don't really see them coming together to make one super emulator anytime soon.

But all the same, good luck to both of you.

Props to psmonkey. When i saw the new emu the first thing i though was... psmonkey is ganna bust out some super coding and release his emu very soon. I know if i was in your position i would have a strong boost of coding madness.

Anyways dont worry about it or over work yourself, in fact as many have already stated i suggest you two work togather as you both have a common goal, both have extreme coding knowlage, and both have the desire to make a n64 emu for the psp. Even if working togather is not possible i think you two should share ideas/thoughts on a give and take basis, which in my mind would eventually lead to a combined effort.

Right now the spot light has shifted a bit, but as soon as a m64 build gets out im shure that it will shift right back. An emu from scratch is IMO alot better then a port, and will most deffinetly turn out the best. Again good luck and have fun, i look forward to the day i can say psmonkey "thank you".

Lookin good guys, keep up that damn awesome work. Me likes what I see :P

if u two were to team up....dang....it'd be done in only a month or two! maybe u can see if he can get bigger roms to work on PSP as well.

That would be awesome! A team would be cool!

DCEmu Newbie

PSMonkey you're still my favorite....Daedelus has now moved up to second. Good luck on your team emu.

DCEmu Rookie

And the race is on. Daedalus pulls into first, Monkey close behind. Daeda keeps his lead through lap mario. Daeda and Monkey, are neck and neck, who will win lap zelda? Or will they help each other up when they stumble, and the race will be a tie?

PSP Coder

Quote Originally Posted by jairolas
    Nintendo Ds does´t suck
    Ds is an interesting system to play.
    Ds is a pain in the ass system to code stuff for (mostly in the wifi & sound department).

Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information