Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: I've been beaten but not out!

Well, I'm glad to see the author of Daedalus and yourself are swapping info, and I'm even more glad to hear that it will soon support larger ROMs =P

And also, how far along after he next release do you expect to switch gfx plugin format? If you don't have an expectation, that's cool too, I was just curious.

Aw man, someone posted another update to PSPUpdates...at the very least, they didn't include any new screenshots though.

And already there are 10 or 20 flames at Monkey. The people there make me sick -_-

PSP Coder

****. I just cant stand it anymore. God I am realy to bar my build from being posted on any site.

PSP User

maybe u shud jus w8 till release b4 u post or maybe sum how make a private forum?

Monkey, I agree with you. If I were you, I would show all those ungrateful little *******s and just release the next build here, it wouldn't matter since most of the people who still like your emulator as well go to this forum anyway. And if you went that way, you really need to send an e-mail to all of the major PSP sites, explicitly stating that they're not allowed to post news about your emulator.

And I'm just wondering, did you tell PSPU that they could post that bit of news, or did they just come here, see what you wrote, and posted it? Either way, I'm really starting to lose faith in the PSPU community -_-

PSP Coder

Nope I did not tell any sites they could (other then 1 french site). I think pspu got it from wrags post on his site. I didn't put a notice tag at the top of the post saying it should not be posted.
    :S

$5 says if I even released it all today, they would come back and just say i am $#@! and waste of time. Ugg I really cant stand the comment sections on sites anymore.

DCEmu Newbie

I hate those stupid ungrateful little whiners.

Y'now, PSMonkey is a little bit like jesus. At first everybody loves him, but then everybody turns his back on him, exept for a few, (the diciples) But then, in the end, everybody loves him again!

Ok that didn't really make sense, did it

Well, I support what you're doing and so does everyone else here. And I noticed that in the comments section, you said that the release is next week. Is this a definite, or are you just estimating? Oh well, guess we'll see when the time comes :P

Good luck with your project ^_^

And btw, all of those features they listed on PSPU, are those what to expect in the next build, or are those just your to-do list?

DCEmu Newbie

Probably the worst thing about the internet is that people ages 1-13 can still voice their opinion.

I put in a comment of support on PSPU to hopefully discourage all those people that really don't realize that you are doing this all for free.

Thread Information