Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Daedalus PSP compatibility list!

Super Smash bros------runs at around 10 fps in board the platform and possibly target---- stotheamuel

confirmed target works in game, and training.... and vs mode worked in game

DCEmu Newbie

* Virtual Chess 64 -------------------can get into game, but when i moved pawn forward one space, game froze -----------------Jay-See on version R3

DCEmu Newbie

* Bomberman 64 -------------------Shows bomberman throwing a bomb at you at 12 FPS then screen turns purple and PSP shuts off-----------------Jay-See on version R3

DCEmu Newbie

this emu is showing great progress!!! great work!!! only tested mario 64...slow but it is "playable" no crash or freeze encountered up to now.....btw is pj65's source available or 1964??

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater---Loads but all Textures are missing ingame-
    Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero ---- Loads but stuck in first screen but looks nice
    Castlevania - Legacy of Darkness --- Loads up works with nice speed but no textures <- 5 fps ingame
    Kirby 64 - The Crystal Shards --- loads up ... but again no textures ~.~

castlevania

kirby

Dr Mario 64 - doesnt load
    Bustamove 3 - loads screen and menus then crashes
    Command&Conquer 3d - loads screen and menu, loads game but no textures (purple screen)
    Pozzle Bubble 64 - loads screen and menus, loads game fine! runs at 12-14fps! then crashes

I had a problem after trying the Bust-a-move rom where my memory stick acts like its full. I deleted several things off of the stick with no changes to its memory storage.

Anybody else have this problem?

with the r3 realease this is wut i got [note that i am on 2.6]

wave race- works gets in game but with texture problems

glover- dont work loads but onl to a purple n black screen

harvest moon64- loads up and runs slow and shows a small portion of the first 2 screens an both flash then almost gets to title screen and crashes

Banjo kazoozie - loads up goes through screens with little or no texures at all rhen it crashed
    and cud sum1 else try havestmoon and c wut they get it cud b my rom

Quote Originally Posted by r2works
    Dr Mario 64 - doesnt load
    Bustamove 3 - loads screen and menus then crashes
    Command&Conquer 3d - loads screen and menu, loads game but no textures (purple screen)
    Pozzle Bubble 64 - loads screen and menus, loads game fine! runs at 12-14fps! then crashes

I had a problem after trying the Bust-a-move rom where my memory stick acts like its full. I deleted several things off of the stick with no changes to its memory storage.

Anybody else have this problem?
    regarding the thing were your memstick acts full i had that prob to. i believe that its the daedrom.tmp file that the emu creates in the the emus folder try deleting it that sud work it did 4 me

DCEmu Newbie

Quest64---------Perfect runs very fast and it is playable one problem is that the hole game in pink!!----------R3 by Ahmed_p800

DCEmu Newbie

I tried all games on my 1.50 psp using normal speed(no overdrive)

Here they are:

Diddy Kong Racing------Label then pink sceen for 5 min and psp shuts down------R3 Ahmed_p800

Banjo-Kazooie------runs but every thing in pink and slow(5 fps)------R3 Ahmed_p800

Paperboy------PSP shuts down directly------R3 AHmed_p800

Rampage World Tour------Every thing runs smoothly unitl you start the game psp shuts down------R3 Ahmed_p800

Star Soldier:Vanishing Earth------Game labels at 8fps then black screen for 3min pressstart apears after the game restarts again & again------R3 Ahmed_p800

War Gods------Runs and 1/2 playable(7 fps) textures work but the screen Sparkles & and winks...annoying------R3 Ahmed_p800

Tetris64------Stucks at a white screen with gray & black squares------R3 Ahmed_p800

Akumajou Dra Moku Gaiden------runs but every thing in pink lots of Glitches but the game starts------R3 Ahmed_p800

Resident Evil 2(65MB)------Takes v.long time to load compression is not advisable here 15min passed and it did not start yet!!------R3 Ahmed_p800

Thats all for now I wish it was useful

Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread Information