Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Snes9xGX 0.0.5x

Question is how do i go back to main menu after i get bored with one game i have to keep swap the disc out ! i wish they had function that will take you back to main menu so you can pick different game then selected the game you want to play after than same routine

I love Max Drive Pro !! I own one and will not sell it !!
    Thanks

btw my english is not great due to deafness

Quote Originally Posted by abcduy View Post
    yea i've been getting the same problem as Sabres.

root:
    SDLoad
    SnesGX
    SNESRoms

but i get "unable to open SD Card".
    me as well

DCEmu Newbie

Bah, every time I try to upload an attachment the process times out.

Well anyway, over at TEHSKEEN some people released an updated version of SNESGX which is compiled with a newer version of liboGC. Because it is compiled with the newer version of liboGC, you should have no problem loading roms from your SD Card (except Super Mario Kart which i can't get to open). Anyway, if someone wishes to send me a private message with their e-mail, i will send you an e-mail with the latest version of SNESGX as an attachment. Then hopefully you'll be able to upload it onto this site so everyone can have access to it.

I'm planning on getting SD Media Launcher, so in the tutorial when it says to drag and drop the home brew, the SNES9X emu is an example? And is it the same with ROMs? Do I just drag and drop SNES ROMs onto the SD card and they'll automatically appear in some list on the SNES9X menu? And is this only compatible with the GameCube controller on the Wii or can it be played with the Wiimote/Nunchuk? Answers to these questions would be much appreciated. Thanks.

How do you play games with this? Do I just download ROMs and drag and drop them onto the SD card and they'll automatically appear in a list under "Load from SDCARD"

How do you play games with this? Do I just download ROMs and drag and drop them onto the SD card and they'll automatically appear in a list under "Load from SDCARD"?

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by discolored View Post
    How do you play games with this? Do I just download ROMs and drag and drop them onto the SD card and they'll automatically appear in a list under "Load from SDCARD"?
    Not too sure about using this on the Wii as I have never played the system, but try creating a new folder on your SD Card and name it SNESROMS. Then, put your roms in the folder (they should have .smc as an extension) and when you start up the emulator, go to "load roms from sd card" and your roms should show up. Also, I think you have to have at least 10 roms in the SNESROMS folder for them to be recognized. Also, the SNESGX.dol file should be separate from the SNESROMS folder. Just put the SNESGX.dol file directly onto the SD Card, not in any folders or subdirectories or anything. Lastly, if you send me a private message with your e-mail i'll send you the latest version of SNESGX which works on all sd cards.

Ok, thanks Sabres.

DCEmu Newbie

Discolored, let me know if you are able to get the emulator and roms to work. If you can't get roms to load and keep getting "unable to open from sd card", there's an updated emulator that works on every sd card and if you like you can send me a private message containing your e-mail (just click on my username and then click on "send private message") and i will send you the latest version of SNESGX which contains the latest version of liboGC which runs on all sd cards.

you would be my hero if you sent me a link to a version that will read my roms off my SD Card
    [email protected]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information