Thread: Phantasy Star Online

DCEmu_Newsposter

Default Phantasy Star Online

News posted by CyRUS 64 at BooB! [br][br] Although not homebrew-related I received an email from Gilroy Ndlovu informing me that the Phantasy Star Online servers are now back, and thus the game is playable online again.[br][br]However very few people apparently know about this so this is primarily an appeal for any of you interested in helping 'restock some of the ships'.

Default Re: Phantasy Star Online

!!!

/me looks for his PSO.

could someone please elaborate on this post a little more. Are the US PSO servers back, and do you still have to pay to play with ver .2

I guess the only way to know is to find out for yourself :P *Do you have PSO ver. 2?

EDIT: Can someone validate the US servers are back up? I can't seem to connect, and I also have only heard of the European servers being back up.

Blog Entries

cant you connect to the Euro servers?

I can't seem to connect to any server. Odd thing, I haven't been able to connect to anything ever time I've tried to within the past 4 months. Part two of that, the last time I got on someone hacked me.

[quote author=DCEmu_Newsposter link=board=news;num=1083956398;start=0#0 date=05/07/04 20:59:58]News posted by CyRUS 64 at BooB! [br][br] Although not homebrew-related I received an email from Gilroy Ndlovu informing me that the Phantasy Star Online servers are now back, and thus the game is playable online again.[br][br]However very few people apparently know about this so this is primarily an appeal for any of you interested in helping 'restock some of the ships'. [/quote]

hie i am gilroy and i am the guy who sent the email. its nice to see i have created a small shockwave in the pso community.
    first of all the US servers are not back up, only the EU servers work. since recently a new way to play online has benn made. homebrew servers... as ridiculous as this may sound it has been done and it is vurtually perfect. to get onto the homebrew servers u need to have a copyu of PSO, and an exploder disk or ne other cheat disk. after this you must put in the activation codes, available at, http://www.cmgsccc.com/, and you must aslo put in the EU, or US codes, available at http://saigoyume.proboards23.com/, after doing this you just need to boot your dc with the cheat disk and then select your character as normal and then go online. magically you will be given the choice of logging onto one of 4 ships. there are normally between 120 and 30 players online which is more than the sonic team servers. as long as you enter the codes right every thing should go well.
    as for US gamers, i`m not really sure on what u will need but i would presume, and from what i`ve heard, you will need an EU copy of the game and a way to go online. if u have these you should just follow the instructions exactly the same except that you will need to use the US v2 code on the sitehttp://saigoyume.proboards23.com/. hopefully this will work. but remember if it doesnt work just use the sonic team eu servers.

voltronx
    the original dreamagent.

Thanks for the clarification

Thread Information