Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Possible Team-up in the World of Emulating N64?

Even if they don't work together, and don't exchange any information, the source code is out and I'm sure that will be very useful to PSMonkey. HOWEVER, I would love to see a team up. I'm just not so sure StrmnNrmn has any interest in going any further with the emu.

you guys rock!! so far you have both exeeded my expectations but together you will go far

Thumbs up Wow

This whole n64 emu thing, is the best thing thats hit the psp scene in quite a while now

Even im excited about it, and im never excited about anything

that sounds like a good idea . . . hopefully mario64 will run better sooner

Quote Originally Posted by pkmusicmaker
    Even if they don't work together, and don't exchange any information, the source code is out and I'm sure that will be very useful to PSMonkey. HOWEVER, I would love to see a team up. I'm just not so sure StrmnNrmn has any interest in going any further with the emu.
    Thats what worries me, he seems to have released the emu, in its current state out of fustration.

Im not sure he has much intrest. Im sure monkey can modivate him though, and the positive feed back helps to, its always nice to know people like your work

DCEmu Newbie

arent they working on 2 different ideas?
    i thought pspmonkey was codeing from scratch and StrmnNrmn had just ported an emu over. i dont see what a collaboration would achieve?.. they both want the same result but are going about it totaly different ways. and if we have 2 n64 emus then the competition might throw up faster better emus then both trying to code the same 1.

i hope they would teamup and actually work on releasing nice emus, so we can get the best outta our PSPs, again thx for the great release hoping it gets updated.

DCEmu Old Pro The_Ultimate_Eggman's Avatar

well it HAS to happen..

I think PSmonkey needs someone to work with because he is always buisy.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by hetster
    arent they working on 2 different ideas?
    i thought pspmonkey was codeing from scratch and StrmnNrmn had just ported an emu over. i dont see what a collaboration would achieve?.. they both want the same result but are going about it totaly different ways. and if we have 2 n64 emus then the competition might throw up faster better emus then both trying to code the same 1.

i agree with you. that's why i think're just gonna exchange information with each other... which is great (:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information