Thread: Friendtech's iDea Docking Units for PSP & Ipod

Blog Entries

psp Friendtech's iDea Docking Units for PSP & Ipod

Press Release from Friendtech

<blockquote>FriendTech, an innovator in technology that provides peripherals dedicated to enhancing the digital lifestyle with a goal of friendly usage, has just the right plan with its new iDea HomeDock. The new iDea HomeDock allows iPod and PSP enthusiasts to get excellent audio and video playback, while recharging their devices at the same time. The HomeDock comes in 2 versions which are wired and wireless; it is compatible with the entire iPod line, PSP, MP3 player and MP3 mobile phones -- 4 platforms together, a smart and stylish One for All design.

Yes you have read correctly, there are two (2) editions; a wireless and wired version which both offers stellar performance for audio and video through supported home entertainment devices. These light, compact, and attractive docking units provide clear stereo audio for any line-in device and eye catching video performance for the supported Photo\Video iPods. It is a true experience of transforming the leading portable consumer electronic devices into a piece of the puzzling home entertainment system. This is no ordinary docking unit, for it provides support to a range of platforms never seen before but also compliments each product in its own way. Both units feature the following:

• Connection to home stereo, mixers, A\V receivers, and recorders for supported devices
    • Gives audiophiles the best quality sound from all dockable iPod’s (even Shuffle), Sony PSP, MP3 players, and Mobile MP3 enabled phones
    • USB 2.0 connection for iPod synchronization via iTunes on PC and MAC
    • Plays iPod videos on large screen TV via AV connection or S-Video
    • Doubles as a charger and an Audio player for content on MS cards via PSP
    • Charges iPod\PSP at once while simultaneously playing back A\V
    • 16 button functional Remote with 3 unique needed features never seen in any iPod remotes.</blockquote>

That is indeed pretty cool. I also have the new Video iPod so this would be useful.

DCEmu Pro

thats pretty spiffy, although i like the original black psp better....looks less like a mac...

I know your buisy wraggster, but is posting press releases verbatim really news?
    I guess if they pay well for their ads to be posted as news I can understand, but still not appreciate.

Reviews Webmaster/Reviewer bandit's Avatar

Its still news. You're informed of it right?

Quote Originally Posted by iazybandit
    Its still news. You're informed of it right?
    Perhaps to the extent a Mcdonalds ad informs me that their food is healthy now and I should eat there.

The difference between journalism and advertising is choosing your topics and being objective.

Thread Information