Thread: Introducing CheatSync v0.5

Blog Entries

psp Introducing CheatSync v0.5

News from GTA Portable .com

Today we bring you details on the next CheatSync version to be released later this week. CheatSync v0.5 enables many things such as jet packs; planting bombs on trains; and unlocks the hidden fourth island called Short Island. Alright, I'm just kidding. It's not that amazing. But if you compare it to the current version of CheatSync, it is a massive improvement.

Firstly, as most of you would know, the current version does take some time to load all the cheats. You would all agree with me that a faster loading CheatSync would be much better, as well as the ability to download cheats using the PSPs web browser. That's right Mac users (and ultimately everyone else), now you can browse the database of cheats and upload it to your PSP without ever pressing a QWERTY keyboard or a PC mouse. It can be all done on your PSP using the web browser.

That's right, the new CheatSync will not be application based anymore. It's all going to come together in your web browser. Of course, MAC users can still not Sync it to their PSP in this way. The way it works is similar to that of an online shopping cart. You can browse the cheats, tick the ones you want and download them all in the form of a cheat pack. You can also save them online in your ''favorites'' section for future use.

The Cheat Packs work similar to the current CheatSync, but only contain the cheats you want. Once you have chosen all the cheats you want and have downloaded the CheatPack to your desktop, you still connect your PSP to your Windows PC and the cheats are uploaded to it. This is also a nice way for people to share all their cheats with friends. Mac users can browse CheatSync the same way, but a normal cheats.txt files is downloaded, instead of the cheat pack application.

You can also filter out categories that you don't want, like PMG. I've tested it out myself and I can honestly say it's much better than the current version. CheatSync v0.5 is due out this Friday. As the previous news post suggests, there's also a new CheatDevice coming. Although I don't have the release date on that. Stay tuned!

there isn't really another island, right?

no there isnt... the only update is speed because it is now online based

great news cant wait

Thread Information