Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PSPDictionary ver0.1

Blog Entries

psp PSPDictionary ver0.1

From the coder called cafehobbit who brought you PSP-Go comes another release, its called PSP Dictionary:

Cant give you any more details as the readme is in japanese and i dont have time at the moment.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

for the ultimate scrabble player, you'll have to have two psps; one to play LUA scrabble on and one to use yer dictionary... And how the hell do you play PSP-go. It was in Japanese or w/e and I couldn't fig out how to play it... looks like it could be cool.

DCEmu Pro

Quote Originally Posted by grin.ch
    for the ultimate scrabble player, you'll have to have two psps; one to play LUA scrabble on and one to use yer dictionary... And how the hell do you play PSP-go. It was in Japanese or w/e and I couldn't fig out how to play it... looks like it could be cool.

it's an incredibly complicated game, but basically you try to surround and capture your opponents stone
    like this
    ----------------------
    ------------------
    ----------------------

where you are the and your oppenent is the

that is the verrrry general form of it

An English dictionary with a japanese readme? Thats kinda weird.

DCEmu Newbie

this doesnt work with fw v2.5?
    Ive been waiting for english-dic for my psp but all of them seem like not support v2.5
    ooooooooooooooooooohhhh!

Translated from the readme (I couldn't find any further info on the website):
    <div style="width:95%; margin: auto; margin-top: 1%; margin-bottom: 1%; padding: 2%; background-color:rgb(230,230,230); border: thin black solid">PSPDictionary ver0.1<br /><br />This is an English to Japanese dictionary.<br />Since it utilizes the wireless LAN, please put the wireless LAN switch in the on position.<br />By entering the spelling using the keyboard in hankaku eiji,<br />the results of a search from the internet will be displayed.<br /><br />When exiting the application, first press the X button and then press the HOME button.<br /><br />Please specify the DNS server address for your individual operating environment in the SERVER.INI file.<br /><br />Thanks:<br />I've used "GT2000: Tokyo University Multilingual Processing Research Committee (http://www.l.u-tokyo.ac.jp/GT/)" as the font.</div>I had actually been looking into making an application like this, so I was hoping that this would solve my problems, but it looks like it has a lot of issues. The biggest issue is that it requires a WLAN connection, and I neither have one, nor do I know of anywhere convenient to go to access one, so this makes it next to useless for me. Actually, I guess I don't even know if this has any other issues, because it looks like it won't do ANYTHING without a WLAN connection (!_!)

Can anyone out there (preferably someone who speaks Japanese if there's any in this program at all) give a functioning report on the performance of this proggie? Most notably, I'm looking to find out if you can input kana/kanji for search, and if so, does it give you kana to kanji conversion options? If it does, does it give you a fairly comprehensive set of selections?? Usually dictionaries will specificaly state that they are English to Japanese AND/OR Japanese to English, so I'm kind of guessing that this one only allows you to search in English, but it can't hurt to get my hopes up (!_!)

i am bit of a noob, sumone tell me where these files r supposed to go?
    thanks

doesn't work with my 1.50 psp

XD good for when someone asks you what something means and answering without looking noob (well, maybe abit but who cares)

Quote Originally Posted by Memento View Post
    XD good for when someone asks you what something means and answering without looking noob (well, maybe abit but who cares)
    Why the hell did you just post that..?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information