Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Links2 Web Browser Stand Alone First Release (r1090)

Man I can't get this dam browser to connect me to the internet. Which is strange because I could get the one that required PSP radio to log me onto the internet using this browser. Hmmm... I wonder what the problem is because this is a great browser ont he go if you don't feel like carrying a laptop around.

Just make your first connection auto and it should connect with no problem as long as you're not on an encrypted network. Mine was a little messed up at first, but I changed everything to automatica and it worked like a charm....fast, feature filled, and it didn't crash once in this run (as opposed to the in-radio version that crashed on almost any image-laden webpage I went to). I can't wait to see what is done with this in the future (flash support, web pages displayed exactly as they are on the computer), Raf is definitely one of the most important people in the homebrew scene right now.

Also have to give props to the typing system, it's great....fast, easy, and since the keyboard is on screen if I get mixed up halfway through a sentence it's easy to fix everything up unlike the systems with no on screen cues.

DCEmu Legend

Great release, however I prefer the PSPRadio w/ Links2 version better. Music and surfing is a plus

hmmm im actually on a encrypted network... and it works fine.

And this version is about 10x faster than the pspradio release... if you want music buy a damn CD player

it still doesnt work for me, I have WEP encrytion and the PSPRadio plugin version works but never has enough memory.
    using this version wifi light comes on and stays on doesnt blink or anything but i never get a connection

Yup I had the same deal as accordian boy. But now when I run the app the wifi light doesnt come on at all (tried reinstalling the files too). Also the mouse doubles up alot of the time. Can anyone give us a hand. I've tried it with and without WEP, both just as useless at getting it to work.

so, erm, heeeeeeeeeeelp.

DCEmu Newbie

well i used the old release, 1090, and it connected... now i have version 1129, and it doesnt connect... i have an encrypted connection too for the record... what's the deal here? so many ppl r having a hard time connecting... when i did use it tho, it ran very smooth... very fast... love the osk too....

DCEmu Newbie

this is interesting....I didnt know there were other browsers for psp other than the official sony one. does this support flash?

And can you view offline html webpages that you transferred from your PC?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information