Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Treasure Island Dizzy for PSP 2.7 Firmware Users

Blog Entries

psp Treasure Island Dizzy for PSP 2.7 Firmware Users

Shallan has released Treasure Island Dizzy for PSP 2.7 Firmware Users, heres some details:

<blockquote>After a busy week Im finally at the stage where im ready to release the first test alpha of Treasure Island Dizzy in Flash. This has been coded with firmware 2.7 in mind, so dont expect high end flash crispness as this has been sacrificed for speed.

This alpha release should be fully playable from beginning to end, but of course the whole point of this alpha is to track down game stopping bugs and see what sort of things people would like to see added.

As this has been made for the PSP somethings have either been left out permanently or until the game is optimised enough to do them. The game map and graphics are based on the NES version of the game and solution, and contains a few (hopefully not too noticable) changes to the original. The music was extracted from the C64 version as a SID and resampled to mp3 with slight changes and instrument additions.

The release can be found through my PSP formatted website @ http://www12.asphost4free.com/shallan/ browse to the game section there

Although it will run from the website, im sure with freehosting this could take sometime if repeatedly accessed by more than about 2 people so the best way to play this is to highlight the game link in the PSP browser, then go to File->Save link target in the browser options and save to the memory card. If saved in default location it can then be accessed offline by typing the following link into the browser : "file:/PSP/COMMON/Dizzy.swf"

Controls
    Dpad left and right : Move Dizzy
    Dpad down : Open inventory
    X button : Jump/Start game/Close message</blockquote>

Download and Screens Via Comments - Give Feedback

If only I had a PSP, I still fondly remember that egg from the Speccy days

Well you can still play that game in internet explorer, its a flash game... Thanks Shallan for this, I loved to play Dizzy on the NES.

Sadly IE loses out in the portable stakes tohugh so no egg fun on the train/in the car/on the khazi, well that & I have the original to run on my PC anyway

DCEmu Newbie

is this on 1.5

download flash assisstant++, it has a flash loader

it would be great that someone make an Heli atack
    or a shooter flash game for psp

I don't know very much about flash but would it be possible to make attack of the mutants for 2.7? I just love that game! The heli attack idea is pretty good too. Is it possible to watch flash movies cus I've been trying to play the magic mentos video with the web browser but with no luck.

DCEmu Newbie

i know i might seemlike a bit dumb but i dont know where to put the file on my psp and how to play it on my psp so can someone plz help me, thanks

Hey, i wonder what he used to make this, cause ied like to give it a shot and make some flash games, but i caNT FIGORE OUT WHAT I NEED, can someone give me a clue to what i need, and how to possibly get it to work with the psp, thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information