Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: PSP: SNES9xTYL 0.4 source code stolen and official version released

i never said i had an emulator that emulates DSP-1, i simply said PD is better than this one for me

Unhappy Your lucky Voltron

Quote Originally Posted by Voltron
    I just loaded Final Fantasy Mystic Quest with no problem. After the drop I did not see the blue box with #5 in the middle of the screen. Everything seems to be OK with the game on my PSP. I did see the blue box with #5 while playing Donkey Kong Country. It did not crash the game. Only appeared for a second and disappeared.

I'm using a 1.50 PSP with the following settings:

Full Screen
    333Mhz
    Frameskip 0
    Smoothing - Yes
    Engine - PSP Accel. + accur. soft.
    Vsync - No
    Render PAL as NTSC - YES
    Show FPS - YES

These settings work great on most games. I had to set the frameskip to 1 on Donkey Kong Country & Chrono Trigger and frameskip to 2 on Mega Man X3.

Man this is a sweet EMU. The GUI is a little awkward at first but it is growing on me and a real improvement to the plain old GUI of past versions.
    Us 2.0+ users cant even change our settings without the damned thing crashing
    The 2.0+ version needs to just be deleted and and the readme needs to be changed to 1.0-1.50 only, Cause this emu is pretty worthless on a 2.0+ system

Quote Originally Posted by shadowprophet
    thats freaken it. Im downgradeing
    Screw 2.0!!
    I can relate to your pain bro. I was a die hard 2.0 user for the longest time. I made the switch and downgraded however and I will never upgrade past 1.50 again. And once you try the ME version of this EMU on 1.50 you'll be glad you downgraded.

Also, with the new DAX PAK & DAX Loader, most 2.00, 2.50, & 2.60 games can now be loaded on a 1.50 PSP.

The PSP is just amazing.

amen to that

if there was only a way to downgrade from 2.6

ya thats to bad but with time it will get better for 2.++ users or someone will come up with a downgrader. But at least you can have homebrew before as soon as you updated to 2.0 (me) you were screwed. Until a downgrader came out. With time and determination anything is possible.

I can relate to your pain bro. I was a die hard 2.0 user for the longest time. I made the switch and downgraded however and I will never upgrade past 1.50 again. And once you try the ME version of this EMU on 1.50 you'll be glad you downgraded.

Also, with the new DAX PAK & DAX Loader, most 2.00, 2.50, & 2.60 games can now be loaded on a 1.50 PSP.

The PSP is just amazing.
    Really where can i get the DAX PAK & DAX Loader at?

I just loaded Final Fantasy Mystic Quest with no problem. After the drop I did not see the blue box with #5 in the middle of the screen. Everything seems to be OK with the game on my PSP. I did see the blue box with #5 while playing Donkey Kong Country. It did not crash the game. Only appeared for a second and disappeared.

I'm using a 1.50 PSP with the following settings:

Full Screen
    333Mhz
    Frameskip 0
    Smoothing - Yes
    Engine - PSP Accel. + accur. soft.
    Vsync - No
    Render PAL as NTSC - YES
    Show FPS - YES

These settings work great on most games. I had to set the frameskip to 1 on Donkey Kong Country & Chrono Trigger and frameskip to 2 on Mega Man X3.

Man this is a sweet EMU. The GUI is a little awkward at first but it is growing on me and a real improvement to the plain old GUI of past versions.
    the only difference in setup you have is smoothing and Vsync,
    it doesent mater if you can play it, I cant.. so there is a flaw in the programming that possably your PSP is overriding, there is no reason why 1 out of 200 million PSP's (mine) would have this issue, its just an error somewhere in the programming, and even with the different settings, it should work anyway, I simply posted this as a bug warning, not so much asking for people to tell me if they can get it to work...

I have a 1.5F/w psp,
    333mhz,
    frameskip 0
    smoothing no
    engine, (same as above)
    Vsync yes
    render PAL as NTSC no, (it has no real effect unless your playing europian or japanese games)
    and show FPS, no

Quote Originally Posted by jman420
    the only difference in setup you have is smoothing and Vsync,
    it doesent mater if you can play it, I cant.. so there is a flaw in the programming that possably your PSP is overriding, there is no reason why 1 out of 200 million PSP's (mine) would have this issue, its just an error somewhere in the programming, and even with the different settings, it should work anyway, I simply posted this as a bug warning, not so much asking for people to tell me if they can get it to work...

I have a 1.5F/w psp,
    333mhz,
    frameskip 0
    smoothing no
    engine, (same as above)
    Vsync yes

Or its your Rom. Try another one.
    render PAL as NTSC no, (it has no real effect unless your playing europian or japanese games)
    and show FPS, no
    Or its your Rom. Try another one.

Thumbs up Id like to take this time to remind people.

That just because this runs really $#@!ty on 2.0+ systems, That we should still appreciate all the work the man has put into this, And be greatful for the, as i understand it. really freakin awsome emu he has created for 1.0 and 1.50 systems

We, even us 2.0+ users really are greatful for you work bro keep it up

*BTW ive decided to downgrade to 1.50 and use the mph firmware launcher.
    So if anyone has links to the downgrader and the firmware versions 1.50- 2.70 I would be greatful.
    Also i need a good link to a nice psp web browser with flash support for 1.50 if anyone has any or al of this information, I would really apprciate it
    Thanx SP

Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information