Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: PSP: SNES9xTYL 0.4 source code stolen and official version released

Quote Originally Posted by shadowprophet
    I downgraded to1.5 And got a lot of help on where to find the programs I needed to allow a 1.50 psp to do everything a 2.0 can do and then some
    (by the way thanx to everyone for all the advice and links )
    But mostly I downgraded just to see why people say emus like this work better on a 1.5 when the program has the option for kernal mode.
    And yeah. Theres no words to describe the difference between what 1.0 and 1.5 users are experiencing, compared to 2.0+
    This emu is the bomb

Long live 1.5 homebrew

*btw not to go off topic, But i managed to get everything working great, right down to the last detale except one thing,
    I got the links 2 web browser, and the psp radio version, Ive scanned and proded and all I ever get is connection refused.
    How the hell do it get it to freaking work

ok. well that actually took me a WHILE to figure out.

1. you need a wireless router. wep encrypted or otherwise.

2. you need to input your MAC address from your PSP into the settings for the router so it knows to allow the PSP to access the connection.

3. you need to find the wep key (if used) for that router and put it into the PSP when prompted.

4.no proxy server, use easy settings, and automatic everything for the setup.

that should help a little. Hope I didnt forget anything.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey
    Is psp acceloration the fastest, it says it is not always on the emu but most f the games I tried played faster when I switched to that.
    What I can't stand about PSP Accellerated mode is that it hides a lot of the graphics in tons of games. Contra 3 you can't see title screen logo, Zelda you can't see the map screen, etc. etc.

Does anyone know why this is? And is there a way to tweak the hack/debug settings to correct these sort of graphic glitches.

Also, does anyone know how I can get my ROMs to show up in alphabetical order? They were in order but then when I added a few more ROMS, the ones I just added are on the bottom. Not alphabetical order. I would like every ROM to always show up alphabetically if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Illegal Machine
    Ummmm... I've been using y32 untill last night when I saw this.. and let me tell you, while this IS better, y32 WAS the best untill last night.

and making insults about peoples intelligence by saying things like y32 users cant tell the difference between 0 and 9 frameskip is totally stupid. I always had FULL speed on any of the Y releases, with 1 or 2 frameskip, on ALL of my roms.... maybe you're just retarded or something?

I think YOU couldnt figure out the settings for y32, I think YOU can't tell the difference between 0 and 9 frameskip, and I think YOU need to realize that this emu might not even BE faster than y32, but it looks better.

WOW man, y32 is a masterpiece, this is a good emu, and I switched to it, but dude...

you're an idiot if you think this is 2 or 3 times faster or better.... maybe like 20% better, but NOT faster..

thanks dumbass
    wow, that was the greatest closing statement I have ever seen on a forum post, I laughed pretty hard there lol..

DCEmu Newbie

Default Holy (bleep)!!!!!!!!!!

THE COOLIEST!!! has a really attractive menu ( the best emu one yet!) nice choice for background music! my snes9x .3 would not load the freaking sram you know what im sayin? but overall the best thanks for update!

OMG you lost the source code!?!?!?!? Too bad , I'm really sorry for you.

*If anyone has the sorce code add [email protected] as a messenger contact to negotiate , I can give good money fo it*.

Quote Originally Posted by metalspector
    OMG you lost the source code!?!?!?!? Too bad , I'm really sorry for you.

*If anyone has the sorce code add [email protected] as a messenger contact to negotiate , I can give good money fo it*.
    ... you can download the source code now from the site..
    http://yoyofr92.free.fr/psp/snespsp.html

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Illegal Machine
    Ummmm... I've been using y32 untill last night when I saw this.. and let me tell you, while this IS better, y32 WAS the best untill last night.

and making insults about peoples intelligence by saying things like y32 users cant tell the difference between 0 and 9 frameskip is totally stupid. I always had FULL speed on any of the Y releases, with 1 or 2 frameskip, on ALL of my roms.... maybe you're just retarded or something?

I think YOU couldnt figure out the settings for y32, I think YOU can't tell the difference between 0 and 9 frameskip, and I think YOU need to realize that this emu might not even BE faster than y32, but it looks better.

WOW man, y32 is a masterpiece, this is a good emu, and I switched to it, but dude...

you're an idiot if you think this is 2 or 3 times faster or better.... maybe like 20% better, but NOT faster..

thanks dumbass
    when tyl 0.1 came out, it was already quite faster than y32, why do you think he stopped developing his emulator?

if y32 was so fast, and tyl 0.4 is only maringly faster, then yoyofr and laxer3a would've for sure built their emulator off Y's source a long time ago, which they did not. Y and tyl emus both use the same snes9x core

maybe it is the games you play but I'm telling you tyl 0.4 is close to 3x faster on the MMX games, DQ, FF, etc.

don't get me wrong, y32 is a great emu but its nowhere near as fast as tyl 0.4. most people will agree with me on this.

I think the reason Y quit development was because he felt yoyofr and friends could do a better job... Thats just what I think I remember.

DCEmu Newbie

i dont want to sound like a critic but.. i found when i was playing Final Fantasy II (i tested all video hardwares) but some of the spells where messed up and when i attacked them the scratch, scratch thing was messed up. and to top it all off with they dies all of them got lines on them and only part of the monster dissapered

It crashed into a blue screen when playing StarFox music for me....but the music sounded perfect though.

Thread Information