Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: DsonPSP Beta 5 - Nintendo DS Emulator for PSP

                  
   
  1. #1
    Won Hung Lo wraggster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Age
    43
    Posts
    118,071
    Blog Entries
    3209
    Rep Power
    50

    psp DsonPSP Beta 5 - Nintendo DS Emulator for PSP

    Yoshihro a coder here at DCEmu has released a new version of the Nintendo DS Emulator for the PSP, heres whats new:

    - Removed vertical screen mode, you can now choose which screen is displayed on the screen.
    - Significantly improved the speed, many more titles are playable.
    - Fixati the freeze caused by the games of the PSP NDS
    - Support for other languages is now working
    - Added support OJ
    - Added the source code package

    Download and Give Feedback and Compatability Reports Via Comments

  2. #2
    DCEmu Regular ojdon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Stoke-On-Trent, England, United Kingdom
    Age
    22
    Posts
    456
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    So has anyone tried this new version? I don't have a lot of dumped DS games since I don't actually have a lot of games for the DS.

    Maybe we should start adding a compatibility list since I have a feeling this has still got a lot more progress to be made. Anyway, I'm going to test out a few games see which ones work and what not.

  3. #3
    DCEmu Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    0

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by ojdon View Post
    So has anyone tried this new version? I don't have a lot of dumped DS games since I don't actually have a lot of games for the DS.

    Maybe we should start adding a compatibility list since I have a feeling this has still got a lot more progress to be made. Anyway, I'm going to test out a few games see which ones work and what not.
    Hi
    Yes good idea that can be nice :thumbup: i'll continue to improve the speed

  4. #4
    DCEmu Coder Mr. Shizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    In The UMD Drive
    Posts
    1,385
    Rep Power
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshihirox View Post
    Hi
    Yes good idea that can be nice :thumbup: i'll continue to improve the speed
    Thanks for your work on this Yoshi

    Sig by: Mr_Nick666

  5. #5
    DCEmu Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I appreciate all the hard work on this

  6. #6
    DCEmu Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Heyy guyz i've fixed many bugs and i've found a news speed hack i think the beta 6 can come soon

  7. #7
    Won Hung Lo wraggster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Age
    43
    Posts
    118,071
    Blog Entries
    3209
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    awesome work

  8. #8
    DCEmu Coder
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Bloomington, IN
    Age
    30
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshihirox View Post
    Heyy guyz i've fixed many bugs and i've found a news speed hack i think the beta 6 can come soon
    Is there any chance you can document what modifications you make to improve speed? I'm pretty curious.
    http://gpsp-dev.blogspot.com/

    I haven't quit gpSP, just put it on hiatus for a while.

    Games like Super Mario Advance 3, Riviera and Sword of Mana actually DO work in gpSP, believe it or not. If they don't work for you then you're using the faulty BIOS. Don't argue with me, it's true; the sooner you accept this the sooner you can move on.

  9. #9
    DCEmu Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Dudley, West Midlands
    Posts
    249
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    im getting file error on extraction of this rar file...

    sorry its ok ive soughted it.

    just tested new super mario bros, seems to load something from memory stick, gets up to 9.880 fps but nothing on either screen.

    ok now i can get up to just over 15 fps but still nothing on screen just black borders at top and bottom
    Last edited by ian h; September 5th, 2009 at 23:30.

  10. #10
    DCEmu Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ian h View Post
    im getting file error on extraction of this rar file...

    sorry its ok ive soughted it.

    just tested new super mario bros, seems to load something from memory stick, gets up to 9.880 fps but nothing on either screen.

    ok now i can get up to just over 15 fps but still nothing on screen just black borders at top and bottom
    Sorry i dont have this game but i think it's fixed in the beta 6

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. iPhone to Rival Nintendo DS, Sony PSP
    By wraggster in forum Nintendo DS News Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: March 28th, 2008, 19:14
  2. iPhone 2.0 SDK: Video Games to Rival Nintendo DS, Sony PSP
    By wraggster in forum The Android Smartphone & Tablet News Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: March 28th, 2008, 04:12
  3. The Game Is On As Nintendo Wi-Fi Storms The Globe
    By wraggster in forum Nintendo DS News Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 9th, 2006, 18:01
  4. Nintendo Revolution: The Last Stand?
    By wraggster in forum Nintendo Wii News Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: July 31st, 2005, 00:34

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •