News via Scenebeta

Once again we bring one of the many entries we are receiving in the mail to participate in the Scenery Beta 2009, this time it's something special for our PSPs because it is a web browser optimized for entry into the group websites Scenebeta . With this contribution you can be with us wherever and whenever you want.

Author: trom_us

It's kind of browser on this occasion, due to its complexity and time it has taken me, I've modified to sail only in the pages of scenebeta. I hope to include the method of unloading and obviously the logon. This echo in Lua, and like most of the downloads are in RAR format, added the external option decompress in the desired location, which most often will be in psp / game, but obviously not a file for psp, then it will be necessary to unpack it on the psp, well you can navigate through the pages of NDS, Wii and PC, and download those files there.

If you want to go straight to the point, you can use the mode
lists, which shows you the lists of all sorted Archis
as shown on the page. as an example of scenerybeta2009.

The pages are the same scenebeta.com are not modified in any other server, or published lists are loaded, so that what you see is what you get.

Can easily browse the news and download the files. and if you download a psp game or application, you can uncompress it using the corresponding functions as in the menu., but be careful, this restart your browser. Although I recommend that you unpack not live in the psp.

It may be somewhat slow about loading speed, but you may surf the web without problems of any kind. Our most sincere thanks to the coder to create this specific homebrew dedicated to our group.

Controls
Move with the arrow up, arrow down.
Dar click with with X, but here is a failure but you've updated, Precionar any key + X to click. example L + X.
Right: to go to the bottom of the page.
Left: to go to the top of the page.
L + UP ARROW, or L + down: to move from page to page.
Start to leave, or give the main page click on exit to the XMB.
If you move the mouse upwards, you will come a menu.
Triangle, takes a snapshot of the current screen.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments