Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: PS3,Xbox360,Nintendo Wii, What will you choose?

DCEmu Rookie

Hey, Im hardcore and am getting a Wii. Its not just for casual gamers. Its for everyone. Ill get a Wii close to launch and possibly a 360 after a price drop.

DCEmu Rookie

I think Sony stole the show at there press conference. The controller was a massive win for Sony since now the PS3 contained properties from XBOX 360 and the WII. It will have a similar online network to Xbox live but it will be FREE. It has a motion sensor controller that doesn't limit its capabilites like the Wii. I think Sony won E3 before it even started. Again.
    No way. The Wii stole the show at E3 thanx to it's playable gameplay with its awsome controller and SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL W/SNAKE!!!!

Sorry for the double post.

Kaiser i don't hate sony but i found in past expierences that their costermer severive to be very unwilling to help. But i do like their systems they make and still go buy them lol. Oh and just wondering if anyone new is the PS3 going to be able to work on TV's That are not HD like just regular TV's? I hope so i'm planning on getting a New HD TV but not anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by GaMeR_2000
    Hey, Im hardcore and am getting a Wii. Its not just for casual gamers. Its for everyone. Ill get a Wii close to launch and possibly a 360 after a price drop.
    Well ya thats what i ment if they are casual liking the system then the system is for everyone lol.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information