Talismoon HDMI Auto Switch
Site: Buy from Divineo US / Buy from Divineo China
Overview : Tired of Switching? Here is the solution. Talismoon HDMI Auto Switch lets you connect 3 HDMI devices to your screen and switches automatically to the device YOU want! For example, if no device is turned on and you power one on, it will automatically switch to it. Turn a second one on, and it will jump to that new device. Turn it off, it will go back to first one etc. No need to waste time finding the remote and switching back and forth all the time, the HDMI Auto Switch does the job for you.
A small (easy to hide) and smart HDMI 1.3 switch that make old HDMI switches pointless! Excellent performance characteristics allows source devices to be used with HDMI cables up to 15 meters away using AWG 28 HDMI cables at resolutions up to 1080P FULL HD!
This product is confirmed and tested to pass 1080p FULLHD and the new Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio loss-less audio formats found on Blu-ray.
- Compact in size (only 5cm x 5cm).
- 3 HDMI/DVI-D (hdcp) inputs.
- 1 HDMI/DVI-D (hdcp) output.
- HDCP compliant.
- No IR Remote needed.
- No Power Supply needed in most cases.
- Auto selects any active input signal from the three inputs to the single HDMI output.
- Manual selection button (for manually selecting an input if needed).
- Signaling rates up to 10.2Gbits in support of 1080P Full HD displays.
- Powerful receiver equalization to compensate for 15m HDMI cable losses.
- Pre-emphasis to compensate for PCB losses.
- Each HDMI port supports HDMI or DVI inputs.
- Dust covers provided for unused inputs.
- Smart Function (Auto Selection)
- HDMI signal to the display. As result of this functionality, user could use simple method of power off/on sources to choose the desired HDMI signal. If several sources are powered on, the last powered source will be chosen. This allows the switch to still be used with sources that are always on such as cable TV and satellite receivers.
Quality/Usability : Having my DirecTV, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 all hooked up via HDMI, it sometimes gets annoying and time consuming having to switch my video output between my 3 devices. Each device is connected to a HDMI port on my 32" Samsung. Luckily for me, I have 4 ports while for others, you may have 1 or 2 ports whether it be on your HDTV or computer monitor.
The Talismoon HDMI Auto Switch can help you give you additional HDMI ports and helps you switch between HDMI sources with a press of a button. As of late, I've been watching more TV than playing games so I have my DirecTV receiver plugged into INPUT1. So when a friend calls me up to hop online to play some games, all I would need to do is turn on my console and the HDMI Auto Switch will automatically select that INPUT and my console is now displayed on my HDTV. No need to go to the TV or to pick up the remote to change input. Simply turn on console and thats it. When you turn off your console, the HDMI Auto Switch will automatically switch back to the first device.
Next to the OUTPUT port, there is a small selector button. This allows you to cycle through the INPUTS if you have all 3 devices turned on. So I can have my 360, PS3 and DirecTV all turned on. I can be downloading a movie or an update on one system while playing online with the other. To check the status, I would just press the "SELECTION" button to select the input that I want to display.
The switching between inputs is fairly quick with minimal lag/delay.
Conclusion : Overall, the Talismoon HDMI Auto Switch is a great product if you have less than 2 HDMI ports on your TV or hate having to change the input on your TV. Each input port has a dust cover for when it is not in use. Its great that it automatically switches to the newest input and goes back to its original when the newest input is turned off. Its also nice that they included the ability to select your input if you have more than 1 device turned on.
Images via comments
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)