• Unsure either Way

12 7.19%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Should DCEmu Stick to Homebrew And Emulation Only

DCEmu Rookie

i love this site just the way it is.

DCEmu Newbie

I get enough mainstream gaming news from 1up, IGN and all the rest. I come here for homebrew or accessory updates. The only annoyance of the game announcements is that it pushes all the stuff I'm interested in to the bottom.

I'd much rather see in-between HB releases filled with accessories reviews, hardware tweaks, M3/G6/Moonshell skins, and other stuff I'd give more than a passing glance to.

DCEmu Pro

i been reading this site since october 05 like the daily paper, and commercial games are like a false-alarm, because i cant download them. (well, i can, and i do, but i shouldnt)

homebrew is wut keeps me and everyone ive showed this site to, here.

Ya know i thought about it and i think it should stay the way it is. Its great and i do like to hear anything involving the psp.

Now with Blast Processing! Kaiser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I like seeing this network expand into other realms. As long as DCemu stays true to its undergound roots and doesn't sell out, I don't see a problem with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooe14
    I like it just the way it is , though I didn't really like the idea of the new survival horror site because I didn't think there wasn nearly enough demand to warrant an entire site to it.
    There are many survival horror sites out on the net. The Resident Evil series alone has dozens of fan sites with very healthy traffic. I think once I get some emails out to other sites and start affiliating, Hordes of new people should show up to DCemu, and I guarentee it will result in a larger more diverse community. Just remember the site is still fresh and I plan to add loads more content on it over the summer.

DCEmu Newbie

At first I thought it would be a fine idea to make this site for homebrew and emu only, but after a moment of thought I say "keep it like it is"

I'm not that interested in new commercial releases but i like info on weird/cool new psp gizmos and if it a really interesting new game then maybe.... I basically look past obscure japanese releases - I like to understand the story in my games and I can't read Japanese. To conclude, I'm undecided.

I like the homebrew and emulation the most, but it's nice to see other things here and there. For instance, discussing the PS3 and Wii information from E3 was a nice change. The only thing I don't care too much for is the random commercial game releases. It's rare that a good one comes out, and when it does I usually know far in advance. Otherwise, this seems to be going great. I check here more than daily for updates. Keep it up!

I love the site how it is and thats makes me wanna visit the site on a daily basis! :P

I say leave it like it is, ESPECIALLY THE JAPANESE RELEASES! I live in Japan and I like to know what new stuff hits the shelves from the comfort of my home and native language. Granted I can read a bit of Japanese, but this is the only site I read every day. Usually twice a day. Leave it all! Its all part of why I check DCEMU so often.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information