109 65.27%
  • No

51 30.54%
  • Unsure either Way

12 7.19%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Should DCEmu Stick to Homebrew And Emulation Only

I think there is enough commercial gaming sites and not enough homebrew ones, but one that combines both would be pretty good. I just think DCEMU doesn't need it because there are so many others.

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sterist
    hey, it wont let me vote......... it says "You may not vote on this poll."

anyone getn this too?
    you did not reply to your confirmation email, but don't worry I upgraded you.

i think we should ditch the whole "homebrew & gaming" thing a become an armadillo fan site.... wraggs won't listen to me, but its the only way forward

dark saviour im sorry if im being flamming or w.e but hell no 90% of the people on the dcemu come str4icty for homebrew updates...

Default lol im pretty sure he was jokeing but

Hell yeah get in there and argue with the big dawgs haha

Cape Town, South Africa. Where the girl to guy ratio is 7 to 1!

Put in everything PSP, no matter how un-interesting it may be to some, it will make this site the most content-complete. That's enough reason.

DCEmu Newbie

Now how about post everything you can get your hands on? mabie there are actually ppl who are looking for that! so i would say no, and im sure people can take a little bit of their time to read through what they dont like to show some respect to other gamers in the world, and yes there ARE actually other gamers in the world, you are not the only one , sry had to say that to some of the very ignorant people, and thank you dcemu for having this great site

edit:I dont like to type so many urls even tho im really good at typing, so if you have everything here, than couldn't i just stay on this site? hate going through all the urls to find the rite info i need.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Voltron
    I voted YES to keep it just Homebrew & Emulation related.

I do agree that some of the added news can be a nice treat. But some of the news can at times be a little off topic or just gets skipped by many with 0 comments.

Notice how a new release of SNES9xTYL gets over 200 comments and the posts about Sony's Screen Protector and the 2 new UMD Music releases have still 0 comments.

My point is that now more than ever we should concentrate and focus on homebrew & emulation because it has grown so strong. And to keep it growing stronger faster we need this site to remain the holy grail of PSP homebrew news. To inspire and attract even MORE talented coders and developers to create and/or continue homebrew for the PSP.

Think how far PSP homebrew has come in just barely over a year. It is very exciting to think what might lie down the road in another year if everything stays as strong as it is.

So lets concentrate on homebrew & emulation. News on upcoming developments regarding Sony & the PSP are always good also.

Anyway, this is is a very addictive website. Few websites can say that for themselves. It is visited several times a day EVERY day.

so sry for double posting, i know, but i have to quote this, now the 0 comment, mabie sometime people are just lazy? 200 comment on snes, haha i KNOW there are more ppl viewing and downloading the snes, what happend to these counts, simply laziness, would you think there are only 200 ppl interested in the snes? that proves that wrong, also look at qj, they post everything and look at how much ppl they get! i do see comments ppl leave on umd sections, now i go to qj cuz sometime they still have more comprehensive news than dcemu on umds and minor homebrew who"nobody care", sry no offence, but i really think everything should be posted so dcemu would be the best!

Quote Originally Posted by Darksaviour69
    you did not reply to your confirmation email, but don't worry I upgraded you.

i think we should ditch the whole "homebrew & gaming" thing a become an armadillo fan site.... wraggs won't listen to me, but its the only way forward
    I totally agree! screw the homebrew armadillo's ROCK!

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream
    Please leave it as it is, focus on homebrew and news about anticapated games and special accessoires and such. Including too much will only hurt the site in my eyes, it just becomes harder to find the interesting stuff. Games themselves are already covered by enough sites, as mentioned IGN is a good example.

ok no offence to this, or anyone, this is the truth in my eyes, harder to find interesting stuff? haha why do you even think that way? if its hard to find, then there aren't much, yeah you can say there are alot more other stuff in there, but if there are a lot of homebrew, like it used to be, homebrew could still easily be seen in between all the other "trash" posts that "nobody" cares, and ask why you can't find that much homebrew? well..too much whiners who are so ungrateful and flame the devs so they satisfy them self and get their share of attention, and when the devs leave the scene they'll start saying , ooh wheres the GBA project? wheres the PS1 project? i just hope nobody gets on pspmonkey and daedlus's nerve, also, if you want the updated version of already great homebrew, then you shouldn't be complaingin.

dont be selfish, becuz you dont want to see some info dosen't mean i dont!

no offence to anyone, as long as you change, you are still good

im sure lots ppl feel this way, just too lazy to type it all out.

edit:
    If you think im wrong , just tell me, you dont have to flame, im glad to learn lesson from other ppl, but when you flame, you just seem so ignorant and it makes you less significant

I think that it is more beneficial to have the commercial gaming sections, as it brings variety to the mix.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread Information