Thread: GameCube Memory Card 128MB with 2043 Blocks to be released !

Blog Entries

Default GameCube Memory Card 128MB with 2043 Blocks to be released !

News from Lik Sang [br][br] If you have been following the history of the GameCube in the past two years, you might remember some rumors about a new memory device in development at Nintendo, to solve the GameCube's memory problems. Nintendo is working on a new memory device, they said. Secretly, and something completely new. Most people and news sites forgot to mention that there was already a solution to the problem, the GameCube SD Adapter, released in Japan only. The rumors disappeared as fast as they showed up on the news sites, and when Nintendo released the Memory Card 1019 in the USA a couple of month ago, most people couldn't even remember them anymore. Well we did, but nothing exciting was released at the end.[br][br]Here in Hong Kong, we usually develop our own solutions to the memory problem of nowadays console. Not only in form of lots of inexpensive third party manufactured Memory Cards, also with lots of devices that allow you to swap game saves with your friends and upload or download them from the Internet. These adapters are available for most of the consoles, including the GameCube, PlayStation2 and the Xbox.[br][br]One of the companies here in Hong Kong just made the gamers life a bit easier again, by announcing a Memory Card for the GameCube with 2042 Blocks (that's 34.62 times more than the Memory Card 59 released with the GameCube, and still twice the size of the biggest you will get from Nintendo, the Memory Card 1019). And the good news of all this: The Memory Card 2043 will be roughly a third cheaper than the biggest from Nintendo.

Default Re: GameCube Memory Card 128MB with 2043 Blocks to

sounds good but imo the SD adapter is tastier. you can fit alot of SNES roms on a 256/512 meg card

DCEmu Newbie

i guna need that soon, i runnin outa memory on my 1019 memory card, have only about 300 left, i have at least 25-30 games, some taking up a lot of memory

thats cool i need a good memory card

i know what u mean. i have like 3 memory cards. i love to play as u can see.

Thread Information