Thread: Sonic Battle Arena PB Version 3-Cream Edition

psp Sonic Battle Arena PB Version 3-Cream Edition

It seems that the creators of Sonic Battle Arena in which is coded in LUA have updated there game again, heres more info on the task at hand:

The Words from the Creators:
    Sonic Battle Arena is a basic fighting game that contains your favorite characters from the Sonic series and has a clean look and feel to it. The game features several characters from the series, including Amy, Sonic, Knuckles, Tails, and now Cream. The game is still very basic, and is only in its "beta" form. I'm not a fan of game "betas" and especially when there are more than one, but the improvements just keep on coming. The fighting scheme is simple, use "X" to attack and "O" or Up to jump. As said previously, the game is still in the "beta" stages of development, so do not expect to get a full game here, more improvements and additions are coming.

Screenshots:
    (Well my computer dislikes me tonight, so sorry there will be no screenshots.)

Hopefully, they'll continue on this game it has a lot of potential to those who like to see there favorite characters from Sonic dueling it out.

Download & Screens via Comments:
    The creators

I also apoligize that I do not have the file, for I'm having a few technical difficulties with my computer tonight, hopefully I'll have the file up for you guys tomorrow. If not, then would someone please upload it for me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you, for whom ever put the screenshot and the file in this forum. It's greatly appreciated. Apparently, I had a hacker attach a Pink Trojan onto my computer, so I have this hacker program in which allows me to find out the IP address and then send it back to the user. Open it back up, then get them back at there own game. That's what I've done last night after a couple of hours of fighting this idiot. I'm back, and better then ever. Oh, and by the way even though I've said it "Thank you for the screenshot and the file."

This looks pretty cool I think I'll give it a bash

so creme is the update? i cant wait till you can actually attack your opponent....thius is gr8 ill have my eye on this good lookin out damian 666

Thread Information