David Brady posted this news:

After my release the other day, I was extremely tired. I had been working on Dissonance for about a week with 16 hour days, and I really felt in need of a break. So I've been spending all my time since then playing all the Half-Life that I could. I played through Half-Life, Half-Life: Opposing Force, and Half-Life: Blue Shift in preparation for Half-Life 2: Episode One. But I've quenched that need for the time being, so I can concentrate on Dissonance again. I've built a new binary of Dissonance against sgstair's cvs release... so it might fix some obscure bug. However, I don't notice much difference myself, and so my source has not been updated.

Anyways, due to the discussion going on on the dswifi forum, I can say that the next release will likely have two key features. Higher volume, (or adjustable pre-amp), and support for some sort of playlist. Right now, I am thinking about just appending an M3U or something to the end of the ROM, and calling it a day for now. But the grand plan is to support the shoutcast directory. It's just a lot of work getting there.

More info --> http://grey.drunkencoders.com/