Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: [Tutorial]The Quick + Easy Way To Start Developing in C/C++!!

GP2X Coder/Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by froggie22 View Post
    ohh ok then. is there a tutorial on how to start coding? i havent coded b4 but would like to have a try..
    Then in honesty, don't start developing for the PSP. Learning how to program is hard enough without having to deal with any platform specific material. Do you honestly want to persue programming? If so, I recommend learning Python. It is a nice easy to learn language which allows you to see immediate results and can be used on various platforms.

if its that hard ill give it a miss then and just wait for other to program things. i have heaps of school atm so maybe ill wait for a bit b4 i try learning. thanks anyway bro

I need help, I've deleted all the cygwin1.dlls and I still get the same error(I'm using the one that came with the install. Do I need to reboot after deleteing them, or what?

DCEmu Newbie

I'll be honest, I'm not sure how to correct the issue, but for anyone who's having a problem using kxploit with this version of the toolkit, I believe what's happening is that when the compiler creates the directories, it's passing "mkdir -p folder_name" to the windows command line, which doesn't see "-p" as a flag, and makes the directories "folder_name", and "-p". It then causes an error when it incorrectly tries to make another "-p" directory, and quits without making the 2nd directory or the 2nd EBOOT.PBP file.

*EDIT*
    I found the answer in this forum on page 8.
    ... for anyone not interested in searching for it, here's the link reposted with how to correct it: http://forums.ps2dev.org/viewtopic.php?t=6046

when I type make it gives me:

'make' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

GP2X Coder/Moderator

Step 4 and/or 7a wasn't done correctly.

Good Tutorial! I have learnt something

Talking

thanks yaustar I used the code in the .bat that you posted back a bit and it worked

DCEmu Rookie

i am just starting to learn C++(i already know flash actionscript if that helps) i have a c file and i wanted to know how to make the makefile

EDIT: ok nvr mind that was a dumb question i started to read some tutorials and now i know what it is,
    Nice tutorial, i tried to set up cygwin but it didn't work, then i did this and it took about 10min, thanks a lot.

EDIT: I finished the first two tutorials, but when i went to compile the third i get an error, i installed zlib and libpng but it wont compile. here is a picture of the errors, plz help

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by jools View Post
    when I type make it gives me:

'make' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
    I have the same problem, Im 99% certain i have dont all the steps correctly. Can someone post their make file so i can compare? Is there anything else i need to install that isnt listed in this tutorial?

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread Information