Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: [Tutorial]The Quick + Easy Way To Start Developing in C/C++!!

thanks man. that's great.

What the disadvantage of this old toolchain compared to the newer toolchain(s)? And is it possible to install this using the new toolchain?

DCEmu Regular

Default detailed instructions

could someone please take a couple of minutes just to make detailed instructions on how to make the 1.5 eboot's i typed make kxploit after i made the first eboot but i get the same error someone mentions before do i just need a newer cygwin1.dll file. thanx in advance

DCEmu Newbie

Hello,

I'm a newbie in C Coding. I wrote my programs on PC using Delphi, so its hard now to study C.

Can someone help me with a little question:

fd = sceIoOpen("ms0:/PSP/GAME/myapp/myfile.dat", PSP_O_RDONLY, 0777);
    if (fd<0)
    {
    printf("Failed to open file.");
    delay_loop(1000);
    sceKernelExitGame();
    }

When myfile.dat exists - everything is OK, but
    when myfile.dat does not exist, my psp just crashes. No debug info displayed.
    What am I doing wrong? plz help!!

I have some other problems with coding. If this is the right theme for such questions then i'd like to ask more.

Thanks,

P.S. Sorry for my English.

Quote Originally Posted by watupgroupie
    could someone please take a couple of minutes just to make detailed instructions on how to make the 1.5 eboot's i typed make kxploit after i made the first eboot but i get the same error someone mentions before do i just need a newer cygwin1.dll file. thanx in advance
    Yeah, I'd like that, too. My PSP is also running on Firmware 1.50, and so the eboot doesn't work for me.

I followed the directions exactly and created the eboot, but I can't get it to work.

you could always just be intellegent, and learn how to split your eboots properly....

you just need a program called "pbp unpacker" for which you open up a 1.00 formatted eboot, and export the DATA.PSP file as "EBOOT.PBP" and place it in the non-% folder.. then you take the icon and the PARAM.SFO file, save to new, and save that EBOOT.PBP in the -% folder, then you have the 2 folders, and they are properly exploited...

again!

the % folder contains an eboot with the PARAM.SFO, aswell as any ICON.PNG's or background PNG's (as well as music) This will show up as the visible program in a 1.5 psp

and the non % folder contains the DATA.PSP file renamed to EBOOT.PBP (as well as all files that go with it) this is the reason that it is shown as corrupt, is because its just the data file renamed EBOOT.PBP

hope this helps... you will need to find pbp-unpacker yourself, but its out there on google somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by jman420
    you could always just be intellegent, and learn how to split your eboots properly....
    It's not a matter of intelligence, it's a matter of not knowing what the crap I'm supposed to do. If no one's ever told you how to do something, then you won't be able to do it no matter how smart you are. Intelligence is irrelevant.

I'm still very, very new to all this stuff, and there is absolutely no way I could possibly have known I needed another program, or that I needed to do all that other stuff you said. So please, don't go around saying people are unintelligent just because they haven't been doing this stuff as long as you have.

well, now I told ya how

Yeah, thanks.

mines just isnt working i think its my command promt and even when i click on the start.bat the commands promp shows on the screen for a sec then goes away.

Il just have to wait for malkster to get online, he said he'll help me

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread Information