Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Fans Dreamcast

DCEmu_Newsposter

Default The Fans Dreamcast

We all know that Hong kong is the place for unnofficial Consoles, mostly which seem to be Nes related and also we have had the treamcast.[br][br]How cool would it be for a Fans Dreamcast to be released.[br][br]One with a built in Broad Band adapter,[br]VGA Built in,[br]DVD drive (possibly if it could read gdroms??)[br][br]Anyone got any others ideas?[br][br]You never know if some one will take up the challenge :P

Dream Coder

Default Re: The Fans Dreamcast

Ability to take out the BBA and replace it with a high capacity Li ion battery. Makes sense eh?

Better cooling.

Built in storage (not hard drive, just flash or something), maybe a wireless BBA (that would be awsome).

Maybe USB ports that can attach to the G2 bus that would let you put storage or controllers.
    If anyone is looking to buy, sell, trade games and support a developer directly at the same time, consider joining Goozex. Enjoy!

Yes, and what about some JackIn Interface so that we can access the matrix?

[quote author=covenant link=board=hardware;num=1092771617;start=0#2 date=08/17/04 at 17:45:29]Yes, and what about some JackIn Interface so that we can access the matrix?[/quote]heh - that made my day.

DCEmu Coder

Matrix.. hehe.. little do they know.. Hey see the white rabbit..

it would be cool if there were two more controller inputs for a mouse and keyboard that did take space from game controllers
    and a built screen (like treamcast) and a battery to take the place of the 56k modem ;D
    oh and a controller with two more buttons (like the saturn 3D pad or Xbox pad)

DCEmu Regular

All I really want is built in VGA and built in Coders Cable.
    If USB2 was possable i'd want that but its not.

if they have time to make a brand new dreamcast... they should have time to make more bba's for the origonal :

It would be kind of cool if it had a small 5 gig hardrive in it with executable homebrew apps. hdtv and 5.1 suround support and a built in vga adapter ohhhhh and a built in webrowser....

and a coffe machine and a small fridge... and an icee machine and a robot that does all my homework. and a magic button on top that turns the system into a dodge viper - adapters for pal and ntsc available for the steering wheel so we dont have to drive on the wrong side of the road.

we can dream right?

I would like a red K2000 flashing light on the front of the DC when it read the GDRom.

As already said, a usb port, a built in WIFI, a DVD player, a build in VGA and a compact flash memory card reader should be great.
    Why not touch the hrdware deeper with a sh5 processor backward compatible and more RAM ?

--> A DC2

DCEmu Regular

There on Sh6's now. The most powerfull being 900mhz I do believe.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information