Thread: My DC/MameDC Arcade Cabinet

Default My DC/MameDC Arcade Cabinet

I am currently porting my Dreamcast with MameDC into a JAMMA cabinet, converting two pads to two 8way joysticks and two sets of six buttons. Please visit my site, and if you can help me in anyway please let me know. I am very keen to buy parts for this project, if you have ANYTHING for sale (that you could post) please let me know. the site is http://members.lycos.co.uk/mamedccabinet

Default Re: My DC/MameDC Arcade Cabinet

This is where I come on this board to give you a bit of advice. Visit my posts for the RES project... Why? Like the Barenaked Ladies said: "It's All Been Done".

http://www.consolevision.com/forums/...num=1042326832

That should get you on the right track.

Cheers!

Chris

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

please don't post the same topic more than once! all other topics will be deleted bar this one , as it is a hardware topic.

oh right sorry mate. i thought you just didnt like me. the reson im doing it is because, i want to! i dont want to break barriers or make new ground,i just want to do something for myself that isnt available in the shops. and be able to play soul calibur on a stand up cabinet.
    so there.

hey, i saw your site and realised it has nothing to do with mine!! i arent fussed about authenticity etc, i just want to have some fun and create something in the process. plus, i already have a shed load of games to play on it. colecovision was never a system i was fond of so maybe im just byast though. good luck with your project mind!!

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

that ok, everyone can make mistakes, but i had to delete some posts as u were spamming. it really messes up the forums. good luck with the project.

btw hello Kilokahn

Thread Information