Thread: Funny How People get their comeuppance :)

Blog Entries

Default Funny How People get their comeuppance :)

I live in a relatively nice area, apart from one rather crap neighbour with 9 kids who are on benefits and just a total bunch of arseholes, kids kicking footballs against cars, gangs running amok, chucking stones against cars, windows, you name it this family has done it,

Over the years i have gone out countless times and told them off, i cant do anymore because i dont want to be arrested, personally i think they see me as someone scared to hit them or something but the truth is im scared of my own temper and the ability i have to hurt and i really dont want to go to prison for that.

The woman who is the mother of all the kids and the most recent boyfriend would always look over and s****** as well as give dirty looks, godknows why but its a strange world.

Now tonight i witnessed what seems to be the breakup of their relationship, a car window and house window going through and godknows what else inside.

and you know what, i laughed my head off

i suppose you could say Karma, how i will enjoy seeing the sufferance of a very horrid person.

i suppose everyone has a neighbour whos an arsehole, its so nice to see them get their comeuppance

9 kids? What was she on?

We have around three asshole neighbors all living in different houses.

One apparently owns our driveway (he's elderly, on the town council, and apparently bought it back in the 70s when our house was vacant) and tries to tell us what we can and cannot do with it, yet lets his friends (one of which is another asshole neighbor) use it when they need to.

He did try to sell it back to us for $100,000, though.

The other two are obsessed with their lawns. Our controversial driveway was covered with leaves one day a few months ago, and this guy has the nerve to come up, yell at my two sisters about how horrible it looks, and tell them to rake it all up and fix it.

The other lawnie yelled at my sisters for trying to fix some tinsel on his fence one Christmas. This guy is truly the definition of an ass. The only thing he's said to us after the garage fire was "Are you gonna fix that?" Fortunately, he's in the process moving (possibly because his patio view has been destroyed!) and got screwed over when he put a lot of his stuff up for auction.

I haven't heard from any of them (minus the one douche) since the garage fire, so I guess that's one plus out of all the minuses. :P

I think everybody has their own asshole neighbors.

Mine are some bastards that live two houses from mine on a thing that can merely pass as a condo (an old house where each rents a room for very cheap). They have some sort of unsuccessful band which rehearses most nights, til 2-3 a.m., they invite some more asshole friends as audience, who just go to see them so they can get drunk.

Lucky for me my house is also old, and it has very thick walls so I can barely hear them at night. What really bothers me is that my dad bought us a car (me & two brothers) and the first day we got it they made some scratches on the hood, also on my dad's car when he got his.

Nothing like the things you describe, but it made me angry, fortunately there is this odd neighbor they really bother with their noise at night, who is making all the neighbors sign a petition to get rid of all this lowlife assholes or at least make them shut up
    Last edited by mike_jmg; October 21st, 2009 at 04:49.

Don't really have any asshole neighbors but I do have a bible thumper neighbor, or at least someone who hides behind their religion. They had to buy glasses from my dad once and complained how expensive they were. Well finally one day my dads secretary clued them in that they were getting them at cost, my dad never made a dime off them. They're not that bad though, sometimes they'll help plow the driveway if the neighbor we paid never shows up.

I don't thump bibles and I don't go to church. I just try to study my profession as much as possible and pay my bills and live in peace. But I do believe in karma and I do believe you should treat other people how you'd like to be treated and you should use your skills to help people when you can.

Thread Information