Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: [Release] Snes9X Euphoria R2 - Bugfixes galore

Nice work there Zack! Thank you for this awesome release.

One thing I found is that if you save a game (on a save point, not save state) and the psp crashes - when you turn the psp back on, you will notice that the game save is gone..
    I think its because when you save the game, it writes onto the psp memory and only writes to the ms when you exit the emulator to the xmb.

Its not really much of a big deal, cuz save state writes to ms instantly. But for those who have little brothers and dont know how to save state...
    Zack, is there a way to fix this? o:
    Last edited by bosshunter; October 23rd, 2009 at 22:32.

Quote Originally Posted by bosshunter View Post
    Nice work there Zack! Thank you for this awesome release.

One thing I found is that if you save a game (on a save point, not save state) and the psp crashes - when you turn the psp back on, you will notice that the game save is gone..
    I think its because when you save the game, it writes onto the psp memory and only writes to the ms when you exit the emulator to the xmb.

Its not really much of a big deal, cuz save state writes to ms instantly. But for those who have little brothers and dont know how to save state...
    Zack, is there a way to fix this? o:
    Yeah I noticed that myself too. I'm sure it can be fixed and will look into it

Thanks for bringing it up!
    My Business (Games, Apps & More):

Gremlin Interactive

DCEmu Newbie

Zack, might I suggest you use prettier icon0-1/pic1 files for your newest version?

I know I sound like a goddamn $#@! now, but I dislike the background/icon you've used for your version.

It took me quite some time to googlecache-find some some really old, yet awesome icon1.pmf (in the spirit of PSPUAE's icon1.pmf).
    Sure, I can edit them myself but I thought you'd love these yourself (especially the awesome icon.pmf).

Check these files out.

Just trying to help.
    Last edited by Jinx1337; October 24th, 2009 at 00:50.

DCEmu Newbie

Forgot to add the files.
    Last edited by Jinx1337; October 24th, 2009 at 00:47.

DCEmu Newbie

Ahh...the gold ol days, there back! I haven't been on here in so long...thank you Zack, you made me pick up my :blows away dust: PSP again...get ready to be a Legend.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx1337 View Post
    Forgot to add the files.
    Thanks I will check them out. There is a new eboot icon and pic1 already made and they are now encorperated into the eboot (you guys will have it in R3). More info and screens : http://www.retroemu.com/forum/index....nd-competition

Quote Originally Posted by Kyros View Post
    Ahh...the gold ol days, there back! I haven't been on here in so long...thank you Zack, you made me pick up my :blows away dust: PSP again...get ready to be a Legend.
    Your welcome

Gremlin Interactive

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    Thanks I will check them out. There is a new eboot icon and pic1 already made and they are now encorperated into the eboot (you guys will have it in R3). More info and screens : http://www.retroemu.com/forum/index....nd-competition
    I would have posted these on your forums if I knew you had a survey going on.

I am almost 100% positive that once you see the icon.pmf animation you'll definately add it by default. Took me quite some time to dig it up after accidentally deleting it once.

Cheers and once more, thank you for the amazing work.
    Best thing is, Zack's not the kind of guy to abandon his projects folks!

Best regards.

PS.
    Zack, are you still in touch with ChillyWilly? Is he still planning his eduke32-PSP project? Some folks from the eduke32 team wanted to contact him to help and even include the possible, future PSP ver to the official project's branch. Just wondering if I can still hope for that thing to come true one day.
    Last edited by Jinx1337; October 25th, 2009 at 17:19.

Forgot to add the files.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyros View Post
    I would have posted these on your forums if I knew you had a survey going on.

I am almost 100% positive that once you see the icon.pmf animation you'll definately add it by default. Took me quite some time to dig it up after accidentally deleting it once.

Cheers and once more, thank you for the amazing work.
    Best thing is, Zack's not the kind of guy to abandon his projects folks!

Best regards.

PS.
    Zack, are you still in touch with ChillyWilly? Is he still planning his eduke32-PSP project? Some folks from the eduke32 team wanted to contact him to help and even include the possible, future PSP ver to the official project's branch. Just wondering if I can still hope for that thing to come true one day.
    I will try that pmf

Haven't heard from him in a while.
    He is still around though apparently

Gremlin Interactive

DCEmu Rookie

awesome release, mario kart plays at 1 frameskip very very well rather than 3 now.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information