Website MotionJoy provides signed Dualshock 3 drivers for Windows XP, Vista and 7 which will work for both 32 and 64 bit systems. These drivers allow the following features of the controller to work such as:
- Rumble function
- USB connectivity
- Bluetooth connectivity
- The use of the trigger buttons
- The use of both analogue sticks and buttons
- Support for the use of the SixAxis Motion sensor
- Support for use as a Windows Media Centre Remote
- Support for emulation of Xbox 360 controllers with Xinput driver
Once installed, driver and button assignments can be changed using the DS3 tool.
To download and install the driver, get it at the website. Remember, make sure to READ THE INSTRUCTIONS carefully to ensure successful installation. Please make sure to obtain the right driver for your system. ie, 32 bit drivers will NOT work on 64 bit systems and vice versa.
Download the drivers here
Help and installation instructions here
Leave feedback via comments