Thread: MoonShell Ver1.31 beta Released

NDS MoonShell Ver1.31 beta Released

Moonshell the great Nintendo DS Media app that does everything from display pictures to play movies and music has once again been updated.

Heres whats new:

- bug was long time. The problem that the character on a right edge of the text plug-in is lacked was corrected. (Thanks HyperHacker)
    - EZ-Flash4 was supported. (Thanks EZ4 Team)
    - Because it had forgotten to delete RTC24Hour of [System], it deleted. (Thanks Xtreme)

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Dcemu Coder

seems like just a mix of 3 fixed versions together, made by HyperHacker, the EZ4 team and Xtreme.
    i hope it didnt stop.

Where does someone send feedback about this program? I set the time to AM/PM and I noticed that from noon to 12:59, it shows 0:xx instead of 12:xx as it should. It may do that at midnight as well, but I'm usually sound asleep by then.

DCEmu Newbie

I was unable to get this working on my EZ4.

The core that the EZTeam have released works fine, I can build a perfectly working moonshell. However that's only v1.3.

This new one doesn't give an EZ4 filesystem option. Choosing some shows you the internal filesystems of the EZ4 or the implant filesystem of moonshell or it locks up.

Very frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by GinaWrite
    Where does someone send feedback about this program? I set the time to AM/PM and I noticed that from noon to 12:59, it shows 0:xx instead of 12:xx as it should. It may do that at midnight as well, but I'm usually sound asleep by then.
    http://longtailworld.blogspot.com/20...-in-japan.html

It's probably because Moonlight is Japanese.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Öhr GmbH
    seems like just a mix of 3 fixed versions together, made by HyperHacker, the EZ4 team and Xtreme.
    i hope it didnt stop.
    actually id did stop
    only real bugs will be fixed. nothing new will be added anmore...

though, it says that on the site,
    i dont know if it is actuly so.

Thread Information