Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: DCEmu Prize Giveaway: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

Home/News DCEmu Prize Giveaway: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

Since we are such nice people and all, we at DCEmu are going to give away Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 for either the PS3 or Xbox 360 (winners choice) to a Lucky DCEmu reader. To enter this contest all you have to do is to post a reply to this news post and answer the following question:

The Call of Duty games are set during WW2 and modern day, but if you could make you own COD game, what war/time period would you base it on?

You may only post your answer once, and duplicate entries will be disqualified from the contest. This contest is only open to residents of the UK, (sorry to all our members outside of that region).

This contest will close on Friday 20th November 2009.

If you want to post a reply to this post but do not qualify for the contest e.g. live outside the UK* please post "I'm not entering the contest" thanks

This prize has been supplied courtesy of Argos.co.uk who provide a wide range of Xbox 360 and PS3 video games.

Winners will be chosen randomly from qualified posts and contacted via PM on the DCEmu forums and E-mail. If a winner does not respond within a week a new winner will be picked at random from the other entrants. No purchase necessary. One online entry per person (one e-mail address per person/address). Entry constitutes agreement by winners to be publicized and permission to use each winner's name for the purposes of promotion of the Contest without further compensation. Contest void where prohibited. Odds of winning dependent on number of entrants. No alternative prize will be offered. We reserve the right to issue an alternative prize of the same value should the prize no longer be available

I still like to see more games set in WW1 would still be a great setting for a game, but developers tend to ignore it for WW2.

"I'm not entering the contest"

call of duty in Vietnam

DCEmu Newbie

Yep, I'd have to say Vietnam.

WWI wouldn't be fun, I mean, trench warfare? I'll pass.

Russian civil war.

DCEmu Newbie

Since others have already suggested the obvious Vietnam war (1959 - 1975), that leaves the Falklands war as my next choice. (1982 - 1984)

The year is 2439 and hadolf bitler is using all his portal soliders to extend his empire.

selous scouts once the most feared counter insurgency force in Africa 1966-1980
    Last edited by wilcofalco; October 27th, 2009 at 16:33.

DCEmu Newbie

Default Nice competition :D

I would have it set during the cold war period, Leaving certain parts open for spying and espionage, involving stuff like the cuban missile crisis and the korean/vietnamese war.Also the assasination of the communist leader in chile by the CIA agents.It could just expand so much throughout that time .

DCEmu Newbie

i would like to see it set during the nigerian civil war where nigerians are fighting for there independence

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information