Thread: NORT v0.4 Released

Blog Entries

psp NORT v0.4 Released

Our Forum Member Dragula96 has released an updated version of his Tron game for the PSP, heres the details:

that's right its back and yes it needs Lua to work...now that i got the world's attention with Luamines... anyway i dug up the old backup cds and found this, i just moded it a little to incorprate my new intro screen along with credit to pochi for his awsome art work he had given me permission to use back then...

new version includes selectable "colors" and nice new graphics by pochi... forgot what else i had added since its been a while. first one to get 5 wins... WINS :P game is still 2 players, to select colors just move the cycle line up and down when both players are ready hit start and enjoy.

this was my second attempt at a lua game(and it shows) , so the code is messy as hell and runs like crap compaired to luamines... I think i will update this later with my new Lua coding skilz0rz, make it faster and run better i guess. .

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
    via dragula96

Nice tron clone

I'll give it a go.

DCEmu Pro

Very good piece of homebrew...

...Great presentation to it as well

I wish that this game could be a stand alone eboot though. But over all great work.

P.s. can someone give me an eboot to the previous version of this game. If its still around because I like to stream games like this using IR Shell.

Thread Information