Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PSP Super Mario Wars Firmware 1.5

Default PSP Super Mario Wars Firmware 1.5

Percival and PSP 3D have just released the firmware 1.5 version of Super Mario War for PSP, a port of the awesome home-made Super Mario deathmatch game (think of it as a mix of Super Smash Brothers, with the items and actions of Super Mario) orginally developed by Michael Schaffer and Florian Hufsky. Just recently, we released Super Mario War for 1.0 (2.0+), but there was some minor coding issues which caused the homebrew game to be un-KXploitable, leaving 1.5 firmware users in the dark. We have fixed those problems and repackaged the release for all firmware 1.5 PSP owners to enjoy. Thanks for your patience, and have fun!
    Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Trying it now.......it works hehe this game is crazy, thanks !

DCEmu Newbie

It works great BUT what the hell is wrong with the goombas...they are double for just one...its weird. o_0

Anyone else get this??

Man it stinks how the resolution is even lower, I hope they can crank it back up to the PC's standards. Some of my skins look like total crap lol.

Oh well, thanks for getting this working!

The game is cool

Thanks

Awesome game! It's so addictive!

IF YOU WANT A NEW CHARICTER LINE UP FOR YOUR SUPER MARIO WAR! GO HERE AND DOWNLOAD THE MOD-PACK OF 22 new charicters! DOWNLOAD----> Super Mario war Character skins - DCEmu :: The Homebrew & Gaming Network :: PS

have fun with this one its the best homebrew since smash bros GP and super mario mini! for shizzle....

For all those who may ask in the future:

I have tried the "__SCE__" way of hiding the corrupt icon and the game will just crash the PSP so, don't do that, just throw the files in the game folder like any other game.

But if anyone has found a way to hide the icons, that wuld be very nice to know how they did it!

This game is freakn' addictive! I loved playn' it on my friends XBOX and I'm lovin' playn' it on the PSP!

Thumbs up

sooooooooooooo AAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCTTTTTTTTT IIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! need to play..........aaaahhhhhhh......much better............................................ .....................................,soz i think i went too far............................................mus t play!!!!!!

DCEmu Newbie

I'm having trouble downloading the Zip file?
    Every time it finishes downloading, when I have to UnZip it says that the file cannot be read??
    Can anyone help me?
    THX

does not work on my firmware.
    maybe its because i have firmware 3.40 oe-a
    i get the blue screen with error codes and saying my psp has just crashed.
    can someone help me with this problem?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information