Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What You Need - Cheap

is this a CF card?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...33544?n=172282

and they are sold out of "Supercard CF / Superkey Bundle " there... is there anywhere else i can buy?

DCEmu Old Pro The Hombrew Hunter's Avatar

I don't think so. But look in the "Smooth Homebrew?" topic for links to the Supercard SD (Because The SD can be accessed MUCH faster than the CF card) and Superkey for around 50-60 dollars, then just get an SD card.

DCEmu Newbie

homebrew hunter, thats a very nice shop, i might get some stuff from there after i look at a store review... they have nice prices certainly.

Hombrow Hunter: Are you sure you have the shipping correct?

From what I've read, the $20.50 for the first .5 kg applies no matter what - meaning you don't divide it up if your order is less than .5 kg.

To test it, I just went through the order process (without actually ordering the Superkey) and the total cost came to over $40.

Really? Lemme see...

Ew. But Airmail can be better. Fed Ex lost one of our parcels for THREE YEARS.

Eurasia.nu has 5$ shipping. Supercard SD is 55$ with shipping, Superkey is 34$ with shipping, combined is 89$...Pretty good right?? Or should I wait for Realhotstuff to get the Superkey?

Seems like a good deal, from my perspective, although you might want to consider that AirMail purchases (despite the 2-10 day estimate on Eurasia.nu) can take up to a month at the worst when it comes to actual delivery times.

Naturally, that's a worst-case scenario.

Realhotstuff is expected to have a new shipment of Superkeys by Tuesday, so, if you'd like quicker and possibly cheaper shipping, you may wish to wait until then to order.

I Shall Woo!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information