Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New GTA requires 2.60 update plus savedata exploit has been patched

Quote Originally Posted by Tetris999
    LOL LOL LOL LOL THATS THE SAME THING THAT HAPPENED TO ME TOO DUDE AND IT HAD GTA IN IT DOESNT THAT SUCK? lol yeah..
    under_0ath brings his everyday, nothing bad has happened yet but helping people with their psps

If this is true, I wonder if SONY imposed this upon Rockstar? SONY will never stop homebrew. The PSP is hands down the coolest system I've ever owned.
    And thats not just handheld. I've never had a sysyem that you could "personalise" to such a degree.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Shizzy
    If this is true, I wonder if SONY imposed this upon Rockstar? SONY will never stop homebrew. The PSP is hands down the coolest system I've ever owned.
    And thats not just handheld. I've never had a sysyem that you could "personalise" to such a degree.
    Heh, dude, get a PC... It can even say "Morning Shizzy" when it boots.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Shizzy
    If this is true, I wonder if SONY imposed this upon Rockstar? SONY will never stop homebrew.
    If it is true then $ony will have imposed their mighty will upon them Why the hell would they change something thats probably helped them sell 60% of all GTAs sold!???

DCEmu Newbie

Rockstar sold a lot of copies of GTA. I think they know the real reason why this happened. And now they are releasing a new edition with security patch... seems illogical.

DCEmu Regular

This whole Sony vs Homebrew is getting so tiresome. I wish it would just be left alone and people can just keep their homebrew and be able to play newer games as well. All this crap lead me to just buy a GP2X that welcomely accepts hombrew. It's specifically what it's made for. I had a 1.0 and upgraded to 1.5 but was tired of messing with crap to get games I bought working, so I upgraded and bought my GP2X. I just wish sony would let it go. The homebrew scene is honestly not hurting anything now. I know there's not very many 1.5's out there to do any damage by playing iso's and 2.0 and up can't play them so what the hell is the point. It's just getting tiresome. blah

DCEmu Newbie

This is really bad news for homebrew now especially seeing this will just increase piracy of the game as pirated version will work but the purchased game won't for 1.5ers

Buy it second hand!

And I stumbled upon a really great article at PSPCrazy the history of videogame piracy and how it is killing the psp and I thought that everybody should read it but did not know where to post it.

http://www.pspcrazy.com/?page=Articl...article&id=201

Quote Originally Posted by alekebol
    This is really bad news for homebrew now especially seeing this will just increase piracy of the game as pirated version will work but the purchased game won't for 1.5ers

Buy it second hand!

And I stumbled upon a really great article at PSPCrazy the history of videogame piracy and how it is killing the psp and I thought that everybody should read it but did not know where to post it.

http://www.pspcrazy.com/?page=Articl...article&id=201
    Just read the article... Very good and definately though provoking... Its a shame $ony couldnt find a way for homebrew to work whilst still protecting their games from piracy (their crappy UMD idea just didnt work the way they planned..)

DCEmu Rookie

lo ppl im new to this site and have a psp fw 2.6.
    i have eloader working but it says reading and nothing $#@!s up an my psp switches itself off.any help appreciated

DCEmu Rookie

is it just a case of me finding the rite version of homebrew.already tried a few but nothing.any 1 got any links

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information