News via http://www.xbox-scene.com/xbox1data/...EZdIHPRjlq.php
MODFREAKz released a new version of 360 Flash Dump Tool(info):
Since Robinsod released the source of "360 Flash Dump Tool" and stopped developing a few people decided to continue develop this great app.
This tool will allow you to decrypt/encrypt and extract various parts of a XBOX360 flash dump and much more!!
Note: Jasper dumps are not supported in this version, largeblock is being worked on.
- Bugfix, regarding to CD decryption. If you have a 1920+ CD version it doesn't decrypt CD properly. (by arnezami)
- Bugfix, if a CPU key starts with 00 then the program crashed. (by arnezami)
- Added, separate extract option for all important stuff (Security Data, Extended Key Vault, Console Revocation List, AP25 Challenge Database, Config Blocks)
- Added, console ID generation method (source from xorloser)
- Added, detection and correction of 1 wrong byte in the CPU-Key (by MODFREAKz)
- Added, XValue decryption (by Redline99)
- Added, support when raw extracting a file that it sets the Date/Time stamps as per original in Nand
- Fixed, decryption for "Console Revocation List" (Thanks to xorloser and Redline99)
- Fixed, "Kernels not extracted (CPU Key required, CD Ver == 1920)"
- Changed, full KV.bin extract and patch
- Added new OSIG types and unspoof possibility
- Added/Changed new regions
- 1BL, XEX1 and XEX2 are set as standard
- Improved exception handling
- Added Drag and Drop
- Changed Icon
- Code cleanup
- Fixed a lot of other small bugs
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)