Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Neo Geo Emulator for PSP Alpha 2 Released

Now with Blast Processing! Kaiser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

psp Neo Geo Emulator for PSP Alpha 2 Released

Only a few hours after Alpha 1 was released the generous coder NJ has released Alpha 2. Here's whats new. I'm definitely going to have to spend some time with Metal Slug tonight.

* BIOS it tried to start selection from the file browser. During file browser executing when the button is pushed, the menu opens.
    * Only at the time of the first starting it tried to indicate the help of the file browser. (For the above-mentioned modification)
    * In initial condition it tried automatic frame skip to become effective.
    * Case it fails in starting, it tried not to retain SRAM and the memory card.
    * In order to be able to start several games which it cannot start, the intention of correcting. The game where memory is not enough does not operate as usual. Referring to details list.txt.
    * If user interface is simplified, because memory is less crowded somewhat, perhaps, the game which can be started more or less it increases, but only this game it operates basically.

A rough translation courtesy of babelfish

Download and Give feedback Via Comments

DCEmu Rookie

Great! Just as I was about to release my own list. Oh well. New release though, keep up the good work. We're all pulling for ya!!

nice one

This is great! Can it run Metal Slug yet? I havn't been able to get it to run anything. Why is that? All it says after every time i try to load a rom is "ERROR: This ROM set not support." And that was Samari Shodown. Now i have the bios and am pretty sure its the right one because its not telling me "bios not found" or anything like that. I set up the roms like i would in NeoGeoCD. Has anyone got this to work? if so please tell us how to. Thanx

Ok i figured out how to get everything to work and played Samari Shodown at fullspeed but when i tried Metal Slug it loaded but said something about the graphx so i'm guessing it can't run Metal Slug yet but it is still a huge improvement.

DCEmu Rookie

Default Memory

If You used games that are 10MB or lower,you can play those games.But because of the PSP low memory(I think) the bigger once can not be played....yet...but brilliant work.

DCEmu Newbie

@ jman
    How did you solve the "ERROR: This ROM set not support." problem?

Every game I have from the list gives me that error.

I've got the correct bios, they show up when I press the x button and I get a list.

Not asking for the bios files but can someone tell me the file size of the correct ones? Just want to make sure the ones I have are valid.

u shold use a suportyed rom set iff it say that.

what are the BIO files.....i dont know what to put in the zip

..wait a minute.. is this Neo Geo or Neo Geo CD?

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information