Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: sora adventure0.1 first attempt at lua

Default thanx

Quote Originally Posted by Briggzy11
    Well I am a MEGA FAN of Kingdom Hearts and this will be a game I will be intersted to hear for updates. Gunntims I wish you the best of luck for this project, I dont think I can help as Im a very bad coder lol but feel free if you want any music, images etc edited to ask ok
    thanx alot i will continue with this project im hoping to get the next release out in a few days or so

Default you know what i was thinkin

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowblind
    hey gun, have i given you the cloud sprites yet? I was thinkin: second character
    try to find a cloud srite and e-mail it to me it will be usefull in the future in the main menue i might put en option to play as either sora or cloud or even as mickey mouse with his key blade that would be cool

DCEmu Pro

Hey these are great ideas to allow you to play as multiple characters. You could cop a little bit from the PSParty game (also coded in LUA) and allow people to create their own characters. In PSParty I created myself haha its great.

yea i could do that .......that might have to come in later releases as i am still in the biginner stages of coding but that will definitly be a posibility thanx for the heads up

I sent you a PM with my email, gun. I don't know why it doesn't show in my profile....I already toggled the settings...oh well. I'll do the sprites tomorrow during lunch, kay? Send me a PM where you want them sent.

P.S. I've been busy working on a game for PSP on my spare time...Castlevania related. I'll give you guys details later. But it's in C++

YOU KNOW HOW TO CODE C++thats great best of luck bro

my e-mail is [email protected]

im back. I dont really think the multiple characters is too good. Then again its not my game. The thing is, In KH2 if you beat it in Proud mode you can fight Sepiroth using cloud. I was thinking kinda a similar thing.

But It would be tooooooo awesome if we could create a storyline, complete with cutscenes and characters from the story. (i.e. Riku, Kairi, Mickey)

Of course, I understand how hard that would probably be. Heck, I looked at Lua and freaked out.

But it is an awesome idea Brigzby. Heck, maybe after ya beat the game, you can play an alternate game with diff characters!

Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread Information