Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: sora adventure0.1 first attempt at lua

it is to your game as well shadowblind you started the basic idea and your ideas influences me in this coding endevor more than anything

cutscenes would be alsome and more characters

you know what i was thinking i might call it change of hearts and in this version of kh your friends start to turn on you and its up to sora to set things right or sum thing of that nature dont want it to be the same as the rest of the kh

just an idea cause we do need to know wat the game will be about in the future

DCEmu Pro

Yeh im really getting to like this game even more now the story is of course the main feature this will need. There are 100's of stories that KH fans write and post all over the internet that could have ideas stolen (Borrowed should I say lol) however I do suppose a original story could be made with new characters made from scratch imagine creating Sora a long lost brother or something???

Quote Originally Posted by Briggzy11
    Yeh im really getting to like this game even more now the story is of course the main feature this will need. There are 100's of stories that KH fans write and post all over the internet that could have ideas stolen (Borrowed should I say lol) however I do suppose a original story could be made with new characters made from scratch imagine creating Sora a long lost brother or something???
    yea thats wat i was thinking sum thing different like a totally different story like heartless started taking over donald and goofys body but soras body was to pure or sumthin a long lost brother would be to cool

let me not get to ahead of myself as i do need help with these things but the ideas are alsume

See, I learned from playing KH the storyline affects the best part of the game. The friends turning is a good idea, but if they were controlled and sora didnt know. Plus I thought of a way the cutscenes they talk in are like.

A FF baddy could be the one controlling them, and members of the FFVII crew (thats all I could find sprites for, but they are awesome.) could be controlled, except Leon and Cloud. Sora cant be controlled because he has the Kingdom key, not one of those other keyblades.

Not to mention the KH baddys and their Heartless. I could try to find Nobody sprites as well

yea the story will be very important you know wat i was thinking to you know how in kingdom hearts sora meets with lots of characters wat if he met up with zelda or mario or samus that would be cool and help them out unlock mushroom key and such

that would be cool

brb watching naruto

DCEmu Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowblind
    See, I learned from playing KH the storyline affects the best part of the game. The friends turning is a good idea, but if they were controlled and sora didnt know. Plus I thought of a way the cutscenes they talk in are like.

A FF baddy could be the one controlling them, and members of the FFVII crew (thats all I could find sprites for, but they are awesome.) could be controlled, except Leon and Cloud. Sora cant be controlled because he has the Kingdom key, not one of those other keyblades.

Not to mention the KH baddys and their Heartless. I could try to find Nobody sprites as well
    Haha brilliant...

...Its good you posted this game actually even in its current build because now you have a few ideas to help you on the road to creating a LUA game actually worth downloading lol

I am compiling all of the ideas into a notebook format for future refrence as well just incase

I apologise for making ya look too far ahead anyway I understand that its ya first LUA program and its certently a good one. I am also glad this is a original idea as well and not another Tetris or Card game everybody seems to just be copying (I am one of those people haha)

As for the sprites I have absolutely no idea where to get any so I cannot help there sorry but I just wanted to mention that I think they have to be mentioned in some sort of credits that they have been used, either way im sure something could be sorted out on them, for example just changing the colour of soras finger nails will class the sprite as your own haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Briggzy11
    Haha brilliant...

...Its good you posted this game actually even in its current build because now you have a few ideas to help you on the road to creating a LUA game actually worth downloading lol

I am compiling all of the ideas into a notebook format for future refrence as well just incase

I apologise for making ya look too far ahead anyway I understand that its ya first LUA program and its certently a good one. I am also glad this is a original idea as well and not another Tetris or Card game everybody seems to just be copying (I am one of those people haha)

As for the sprites I have absolutely no idea where to get any so I cannot help there sorry but I just wanted to mention that I think they have to be mentioned in some sort of credits that they have been used, either way im sure something could be sorted out on them, for example just changing the colour of soras finger nails will class the sprite as your own haha.
    Its not your fault. Ive been looking ahead since minute 1

The note taking is an awesome Idea!

DCEmu Pro

Well I will be just going onto SOCOM now and raising up the ranks a little more this thread has been rated and subscribed now haha and ill be checking later tonight (Well this morning haha as its 2:08AM here) all the best for any work you do 2night Gunn and see you on sometime as well shadowblind some good ideas you show

yea the note taking is a good idea if ya do it try to keep it organized

wat ya think about sora meeting with other characters lik zelda en mario and putting others into the story

Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread Information