Page 51 of 58 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: sora adventure0.1 first attempt at lua

GP2X Coder/Moderator

Here is a very simple but featured image editor for free:
    http://www.eecs.wsu.edu/paint.net/

ok iv just gotten out of the shower

hey great link yaustar im a check it out en see was up

thanks for the user bar nasty nate il send it to all the other beta testers and wen 0.2 is out il e-mail it to you

alright so im a try to get to the map crash problem if i need help i know were you are yaustar

be bac

The games looking great! Im here for you when you need me to do my beta testing job!

alright so naruto is done so now i can start trying to fix the script problem il get right on it if i need help il ask yaustar

zion glad i made ya a beta tester your one of my fav users

il be bac with wat i got

Quote Originally Posted by gunntims0103
    alright so naruto is done so now i can start trying to fix the script problem il get right on it if i need help il ask yaustar

zion glad i made ya a beta tester your one of my fav users

il be bac with wat i got

So naruto is done?... whats happend in my absence 0_0?

P.S. Is there any other way I can help whatsoever?

i think he meant the show lol

Default here it is yaustar

well i tried my luck at it but the map crash seems to not be fixed and i tried to add the projectiles but sora disspears wen i attack do i have to have him in th same sprite as the projectiles

heres the latest version yaustar look at my change log in the script so you can see the probs im having

hang tough shadowblind things are slow now just wait until we get the annoying bugs out the way then development will pick up speed

good job ima try it now

Quote Originally Posted by Apoklepz
    Hey, Gun...quick question, where did you get the Sora sprites...They seem to be custom made, and some of them are bigger in size compared to the original Sora sheet sprites...Here's an example....That one's on the right folder BTW. The guy we're using looks a tad stretched out, if not a bad custom.

I need to know, because most of the fixes I'm doing rely on the original for reference.

Anyways, I'm gonna have to drop it for now...I have a lot of work here at work all the sudden...I'll try to upload the file when I get home, K?

That sora streched sprite is PERFECT! in KH2 hes a year older, taller and has different clothes. ITS PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GP2X Coder/Moderator

--i tried to place the code that you recomended to try and stop the map crash
    > Fixed collision on the left side of the map. collisionx and collisiony is the variable that needs to be checked. Again, this highlights the problem with no comments and badly named variables.

--dont know how to stop the rapid fire as i know the attack is totally dependent on how long you hold the botton down(ya know how to fix this
    --how do you get the projectiles to show on the screen with out sora dissapearing try it your self the projectiles are in the effect folder
    > The implementation is in place (eg the jump button) but commented until the problems with the animation are fixed. These two problems are related.

You SEPERATE the animation from the input. The players physical state is stored (eg stand, attack, fire) and this changes when the player presses the button. Another section of code deals with the animation for the state. You have already done this for the jump action.

--jump animation and sprites will be redun by apokolipz so wen he gets that out il incorparate it in the code
    >No worries here

--i will try and fix the collision but im haveing trouble il get it
    > Pardon?

The problem with the sprite going off center when attacking LEFT is not fixed in this version.

Thread Information