Page 6 of 58 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: sora adventure0.1 first attempt at lua

yea tru looking toward the future is the best thing

cheers to that and if i do become a psp coder you all will get great credit in helping me get there

thanx so much for all the help

thanx for the sprites en backgrounds shadow your a big help cant wait to get underway tomorrow

DCEmu Pro

Please send them me lol I really want to look at these to see just what they are, the editing I could do to them etc

It would really be a big help to me too (And im not making the game lol)

DCEmu Pro

Quote Originally Posted by gunntims0103
    yea tru looking toward the future is the best thing

cheers to that and if i do become a psp coder you all will get great credit in helping me get there

thanx so much for all the help
    ahhh your a good one for making this type of game though, If i learned a little more about the LUA I would of tried it myself but I am way too lazy sadly

Default briggzy your with us too

Quote Originally Posted by Briggzy11
    (And im not making the game lol)
    listen you are on my ship of coding now en your part of the crew so now your ideas en thoughts are officail here i listen to all your input you are as much part of this project as me en shadow....so you to are "makin the game"

thanx shadow for sending the stuff

i was lazy too briggzy its just a matter of tryin it out once you get up your on your way

DCEmu Pro

So these sprites then, I guess these are in different stages of the characters animation right? such as them jumping, ducking etc? Sorry Im a bit of a noob to them lol but I think I made some similar for the SMM game a while back you see with some characters from the Matrix

GP2X Coder/Moderator

I quickly checked it out and it's off to a good start, however there are some severe crash bugs in the program.

Walking off the side of the background
    Random crash bug on line 336 where the argurement is not always an image.

The jump is also a little odd, jumping when I start the game, the animation isn't triggered annd I land on a 'ledge'?

And one last thing: COMMENTS!!

DCEmu Pro

Quote Originally Posted by gunntims0103
    listen you are on my ship of coding now en your part of the crew so now your ideas en thoughts are officail here i listen to all your input you are as much part of this project as me en shadow....so you to are "makin the game"

thanx shadow for sending the stuff

i was lazy too briggzy its just a matter of tryin it out once you get up your on your way
    haha yes boss understood. Im glad im not the only lazy one anyway haha. Its quite good your getting into the LUA stage of coding anyway, pretty soon after the game is made (Time will tell) you might be getting into your C++ coding lol, sadly I think you have to pay for the program C++ but my college kindly provieded me with it so when your ready to go the next step feel free to ask and Ill somehow find a way to send it to you.

Also I may be able to help you with 1 bit of coding afterall I can get this LUA game to work on the Eloader through a Eboot file (Like most homebrew) so people do not have to download Lua Player as well. Ill study the file and see if I can do it

Page 6 of 58 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread Information