Page 53 of 58 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: sora adventure0.1 first attempt at lua

alright i just got up

heres what im a do

thanx yaustar for pionting out that we do have probs and the game is not at 100% bug free

today i will devote myself to getting rid of all the bugs that way we can move on to other things if i need help i know were evryone is

il be bac as soon as soon as i get sumthin to eat i start right away

GP2X Coder/Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowblind
    Now thats a pickle...

wish I could code but my computer doesnt display the words in the tutorial anymore. ;_'
    ?? Which link?

gunn u need more testers??(opps read it wrong nevermind)

Hello guys! I'm gonna continue working on fixing Sora's sprite movement, today...although I can't asure you I'll be done before I leave work....I'll try and finish during my free time in the weekend...(I'm making a new bedframe out of wood, so I'm gonna have a handful of work this weekend)
    Well, that's that...The attacks sprites will also have to be redone, sorry, but fixing the left attack bug with the sprites available ain't happening unless you change the coordinates on the script for the left attacks or unless I re-do them with separated projectiles and later implement them to the script...The sprites we have for the attacks are naturally out of center when facing left, so we have to deal with one of the two options I mentioned right here....I know it sux re-doing all this work, but we have to make a decision right now on how to approach these bugs. Again:
    - Projectiles can be implemented as separate sprites that will appear in conjunction with Sora's, when he attacks, soon as I'm done with the fixed sprites.

OR

- The current left attack sprites can be assigned to different X Y coordinates, so they match the fluidity of Sora's movements.

What'll it be guys?

BTW...Shadowblind, tell me where to get the custom Sora sprites ASAP...I need them.

GP2X Coder/Moderator

You want to start C++? If so, starting on the PSP is definitely not the best option. If you do want to learn C++, I can give you some direction but don't expect to start doing anything special in the first month or so.

Apoklepz: I am going to leave that completely up to Gun'. I know what I would for it but I want Gun' to learn from this design decision.

Quote Originally Posted by yaustar
    Apoklepz: I am going to leave that completely up to Gun'. I know what I would for it but I want Gun' to learn from this design decision.
    Gotcha.

EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've quickly redone the Betatester bar, so now the testers have some space to include their names, hope you guys like it.

alright so we should aproach it like this i think that doing all the attack sprites all over is to long of time just to fix the left attack bug so shouldnt just fixing the x and y coorodinates be more simple il try it first after we get that out of the way that leave what other bugs um........o yea wen apokolipz fixes his sprites then il right in the projectiles into the script so thats that im a try to do this now if i need help i know were every one is

EDIT--

good beta tester bar il pm it to all the beta testers

sounds like this is really coming along :P im impressed.

Thread Information