Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: dcemu city

Talking dcemu city

i had a map idea when replying to a thread the other day to make a city where everyone could put there houses what i mean is everyone who can make maps if you want your house in dcemu city pm me and tell me the scale im useing is the wall in the tutorial is 9 feet tall bu my house looks allittle small so when i finish my house and test it ill give you a better scale but you can just use that scale then if if needs to be bigger just import your house so you have everything selected then go to scale and change it but for now just use wall hight =9 ft i think it will be pretty cool. so yea and when i say make your houses i mean detailed! really detailed. and i have a question does anyone here use paint the one that comes with windows when i make a texture do i save it as 256 colors of 24 bit ( i have another program to make tga) cause everyone just keeps saying 256 color 24 bit and i dont know which one to save as. but yea me and another guy (sry i cant remember your name but when i see it ill remember) r going to be in the first relise so if any one wants to be in dcemu city just pm me. and send me your house. if you want ill relise it as soon as i finish my house even if no one else has there house there so you can get an idea. o btw if im not on aim or u dont wanna pm me my email is [email protected] (same as my aim) so yea that was a pretty long post lol YEA!

o yea make sure you guys dont make crappy glichy houses use 64 by 64 brushes ok and dont make your textutes too big because there going to be alot of them because theres different textures for every house

o one more thing im going to texas for a week on wendsday so i wont be able to work on it so hopefully you guys can get your houses ready (my laptop has that graphics bug thing durring mapping)sry for the tripple post

Take a few more English classes to learn more about punctuation and grammer, and then I might read what you wrote.

Idea is really original... but hardly realisable!
    If I have time - I'll make my House map 4 IRIS, but I'm not sure. Anyway - GL for your project! =)

wow, can you say like 4 fps?

this is a good idea, but make sure it's not too big

it will only be that slow outside inside a house it would be like a regular map because there is no big open spaces

lol yea i know i cant wright expecially cause i just typed wright like 10 times and i still dont think i spelles it right

does anyone have the answer to my texture question
    Quote Originally Posted by fakenotreallie
    a question does anyone here use paint the one that comes with windows when i make a texture do i save it as 256 colors of 24 bit ( i have another program to make tga) cause everyone just keeps saying 256 color 24 bit and i dont know which one to save as

write! thats how u spell it lol sry

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information