Thread: Sony Computer Science Laboratories Motegi Kenichiro Hakase Kanshu No ni Kaikan Aha Ta

Blog Entries

psp Sony Computer Science Laboratories Motegi Kenichiro Hakase Kanshu No ni Kaikan Aha Ta

New Commercial PSP Game Release:

This game is all about tuning your think tank, and it does so using three types of games: Aha Change, Aha Movie and Aha Cut. Aha Change requires that you find differences in two real-life pictures and point them out using a cursor. Aha Movie displays live-action scenery that looks at first glance like a still pic. Somewhere in the scene, something is moving, and it's your job to find out where. Finally, Aha Cut uses live action movie footage, taking you through various scenes of a drama. Your job is to figure out what changes as the drama cuts between scenes. The game may have "Sony Computer" in the title, but it has nothing to do with Sony Computer Entertainment. Kenichiro Mogi, senior researcher at Sony Computer Science Research Lab, is supervising the game, which is why his name and that of his company appear in the title. The game is based around brain research in "Aha! Experience," a type of brain reaction where you figure out something that had eluded you in the past.

More info --> http://www.yesasia.com/?/info.php?pro...1&lsaid=219793

Might have to put this one on the list May be just me but it sounds kinda cool

Default possible ds game

Quote Originally Posted by mr_nick666
    Might have to put this one on the list May be just me but it sounds kinda cool
    this sounds like a ds game, too bad no one in nintendo thought of this it would been better with touch screen and would have been a touch generations game, and $20 like brain age!

DCEmu Newbie

I dunno...I'm gonna wait for the "watch the grass grow" expansion, as I don't know if I can handle all the excitement of this first installment...

What the hell are they thinking? Oh wait! I figured it out. Sony figures if they publish this crap, no one will bother making ISO's of it! Bloody brilliant!!

I just don't want to hear them complaining about software sales...

stupid,....just stupid.......no fun....."watch winter turn to summer but missing spring"

Quote Originally Posted by .:}<3\/!}\{:.
    stupid,....just stupid.......no fun....."watch winter turn to summer but missing spring"
    Love the Monty Python reference!
    Come on everyone - Free your mind!

Thread Information