Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: So Who is going to Win the World Cup 2006

DCEmu Newbie

Im english, so im gonna go with england. they have the team to do it but what with svens stupid strategies and the fact that the team never work together properly, i have doubts. So england for the cup if they dont screw it up like normal, if not its gotta be argentina after that performance against serbia

DCEmu Rookie

Brasillllllllll!

DCEmu Rookie

Hello? What asbout Sweden? We got 2-2 against England and the 38 year old curse is still on for England!!! We play well, eventhough only one of our superplayers have played well, Fredrik Ljungberg. Zlatan is very much out of touch, and so is Henrik Larsson, yet we play great football. But when they wake up, we're going to be a nightmare for every team, and the next on our slaying crusade is Germany. Let's kick some nazi balls!

DCEmu Newbie

Default Ingerrrrrland

Well, after seeing Argentina's performance i was worried, but after last nights game against Holland i was less so.

Brasil can always go up gears at a snip which is a worry, and if players like Ronaldinho and Kaka start having good days and are feeling creative, we should be in for a rough ride.

However, Joe Cole is looking really dangerous at the moment and you can see Rooney getting depserate to perform well. I'm not too fussed about MO's departure as i think we have a really strong team up front with Crouch's Reach and Rooney's/Coles Drive.

Defense is another matter tho. if we let simple scrappy shots in like in the last minutes of the sweden game we're not gonna get too far at all. we gotta keep pushing for more goals after our first to stand in good stead.

Loving the World Cup this year. REally great. I'll just be happy if we beat Germany 5:0 ha ha

crouch is a $#@!. plays for a $#@! team too - LFC :P
    need more gerrard though.
    joe cole is coming into his own. sweden had no answer for him - apart from a few hacks!
    lampard needs to start scoring.
    what about Theo the wunderkid - load of bollox. pointless taking him. unless he suddenyl comes on and scores a 'trick. ARSEnal/ Dein corruption.
    Owen going home is no prob as he has done feck all so far anyway.
    beckham needs to learn how to defend. some good balls in so far.

overall i have not seen anyone in the tournament who made me think - $#@! they will win it.
    all favourites are doing the important thing. playing OK but winning their group.

my opinion.
    spain - good but out in semis.
    Germany - maybe, just maybe... but no.
    argentina - if they can play like the first two games, yes. but i think they will need some luck. and i hope they lose so i can watch maradonna the junkie waste of talent cry!
    portugal - get real. but i wanna see ManUre Ronaldo cry again like Euros haha.
    Brazil - you can never count them out. the fact they have played pretty $#@! overall and romped group says it all.
    any one i forgot? oh yes, England...
    i want England to win. before th etournament i believed we could. the new balls are a sign. beckham 'goldenballs' playing the final with a golden ball, which we then get to keep and watch him placing thsat down for th efirst wembly game [sob] it is almost to perfect.
    i think we will win the world cup. and whats more we will do it on a penalty shoot out!!!!!! now you know i need to lay off the beer!!!!

DCEmu Regular

ENGLAND!!!!!!!

If we can play good in both halfs and sort out out defense of set peices

my secound choice is Australia

DCEmu Regular

ps no penalty shoot outs or i will die from a heart attack

DCEmu Newbie

Default #off topic

this is well random and nowt to do with footy, but can anyone tell me how to put my own avatar into my profile? i can't work out how to do it.

Any help would be much appreciated. ta

Well I'd like to say England been that I'm English but I think the final will be Argentina vs Brazil and Argentina might just win it.

I reckon England will get to the semis before been knocked out by brazil.

DCEmu Old Pro The_Ultimate_Eggman's Avatar

Im Enlish but certainly not England the way they have played has been a disgrace we have a local girls team that could play better.come on brazil make it 6 stars

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information