Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PSP: Flash Selector v1.1 Released-for 2.7+ fw only

Deleted*

DCEmu Newbie

where's the root?
    whats a root?

DCEmu Newbie

go ta flash game website and play a game

where do i go to acces my flash games?¿?

u can get more flash games at funcop.net (find the game u want and right click on the link and "save target link as" and save the game to the root of ure psp) the root is where it says psp and mp.root. rename the game, instead of "pacman" name it "pac" make it short and sweet. then go to the web browser in ure psp and type "file:/*.swf" the * being name of the game duh. Enjoy.

If this is the last update you want to do, I could maybe release a huge pack of like 50 flash games all added to this menu, complete with a background song. I'll also make the bg picture not fixed, so it doesn't follow you when you scroll down which is fairly creepy ^^

Great job! I need more games!

doesn't seem to work for me

DCEmu Newbie

It works for me. Something nice. If you can't get it working what I did was follow the persons instructions.

1- Put your psp into usb mode. When the new drive appears in my computer jump for joy!.
    2- If you explore the new drive you'll see MP_ROOT and PSP. Put the menu. htm file from the downloaded winrar on the new drive OUTSIDE of both folders. So you have the two folders and the new menu.htm outside.
    3) Click on psp (You know you want to)..
    4) Copy the flash dir from the Winrar file you downloaded into the psp directory on the new drive on your computer.
    5) Disconnect usb. Go to web browser. Type in file:/menu.htm and it'll load up the HTM file which you put outside the MP_ROOT and PSP folder in stage 1.
    6) To add new files, like's been said, right click on menu.htm. 'Open with' then click on notepad and the rest is easy.

Great program thanks. My one frustration was there's a prog called boobs. :-). Anyway I put it on
    my psp (research..) and ****ing thing ran out of memory just when she's about to reveal her assets!!!!!. Damn you sony!!!!!! I saw it on my computer btw, i'd do her... . Hope this helps people.

Just used Devhook to load this on my 1.5 (or is a 2.71?? ). Really usefull prog - Especially now Im sampling the PSP Flash stuff Nice to be able to have it all easily accessible Recommended!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information