Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PSP: Flash Selector v1.1 Released-for 2.7+ fw only

k no wat me confuseded i put everything in the right place but it doesn't work

You have to have firmware 2.7 or higher. Then you have to turn on flash in Settings ---> System Settings ---> Enable Flash Player.

Put the .swf files on the root level of your memory stick (just makes it easier), launch the web browser and for the web address put in file:/game.swf where "game.swf" is the name of the file on your memory stick.

If you find a game you like, I suggest bookmarking it, that way you don't have to type in "file:/" etc etc etc every time you'd like to load a flash game.

Good luck.

Exclamation To Those Asking For Help

Quote Originally Posted by kmp2253
    k no wat me confuseded i put everything in the right place but it doesn't work
    There are several things you need to do for this to work. First off, you need a 2.7+ PSP. Second, you need to make sure you have the right version of flash selector (some people have been downloading v1.0 and following the directions for v1.1 or vice versa). You cant do that, 1.0 loads games from root, while 1.1 loads games from PSP/FLASH/. In v1.1, extract the file "menu" directly onto the root of your memstick (no subfolders). Then extract the folder "FLASH" into the folder "PSP" on your memstick. (like PSP/GAME except PSP/FLASH). this folder is where you will put any flash games you wanna use, but you have to see the read me file in order to see how to use your own games. Now go to your PSP's browser and type in "file:/menu.htm". I recommend you bookmark this, as it is where you will access all your games from. This is as detailed as I will get. I give full instructions in the read me file on how to use Flash Selector. (If all else fails, read the directions )

I hope you enjoy it,
    nafogel

still not working

i did everything right this time but it still says cannot show content and i have a 2.70 psp

Nafogel,

kmp2253 is right. I followed your instructions, put my .swf files in the FLASH directory under PSP and all that shows up is "Empty Slot". If you try and click anything it just says "content cannot be displayed."

I guess I assumed that it would automatically find my flash games. You say that there was a readme file, but I can't find it. I'm going to then assume again that tells you to edit the html code to your flash file names, right?

It's not working for me either, just says content cannot be displayed

Nevermind, i got it to work so thanks!!!

Exclamation More Help

Quote Originally Posted by Tron_Fan
    Nafogel,

kmp2253 is right. I followed your instructions, put my .swf files in the FLASH directory under PSP and all that shows up is "Empty Slot". If you try and click anything it just says "content cannot be displayed."

I guess I assumed that it would automatically find my flash games. You say that there was a readme file, but I can't find it. I'm going to then assume again that tells you to edit the html code to your flash file names, right?
    The download should have included a read me file. When you download Flash Selector it should be a zip file entitled "F_SELECTORv1.1". Inside that zip file should be a folder with the exact same name. Inside that folder is: The read me file, the menu file, and a folder entitled "PSP". Inside the folder "PSP" there should be a folder entitled "FLASH". The menu file goes directly on the root of your memstick. The "FLASH" folder goes inside the "PSP" folder on your memstick. The read me file tells you how to use your own flash games. Yes, you do have to edit the html document, but i give very easy instructions on how to do it. If you still can't get it to work, I am sorry.

DCEmu Newbie

Yo Dudes...i Hope The 2.71 Brewz Come Quick!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information